• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ovulation! Anyone else?! *list now added* *42 on list!*

I just check my cervical mucus when I wake up so that way there isn't any confusion :D

can i be a late joiner? i'm on CD20 today and still waiting to ovulate! i did some temperatures too early so FF marked me as having ovulated on CD11 but that was a mix up. so now i'm STILL waiting to O :)

Can I join in as well?

I am on a late ovulator, usually on CD17-19 as I have been using OPK's and last month had BBT's to confirm this. I really DO think it's worse than the 2 week wait bc at least after ovulation, you can have optimistic thoughts about possibly being pregnant. Now it's just waiting and waiting and waiting... :dohh:

Has anybody else had an experience with EPO delaying their ovulation? I have been taking it this month (as well as B6)... hopefully it doesn't move my ovulation date further back.

Good luck to you all!

Idk which is which but one will float and one will sink if EWCM or semen are dropped in a glass of water!
Iv tried it.....it works :rofl:

Oooh! I'm waiting to O too.. CD 6 today, and I'm already using OPK's because I have a shorter cycle and I don't wanna miss it!

Icca - Haha, that's crazy!! Just shows the lengths us TTC'ers will go to :haha:

AFM - I think I'm 1dpo today as my OPK is lighter today so fingers crossed we did it right and caught that egg!! xoxo

Haha right! Ill try most stuff but I do have my limits!

Hello ladies, I'm waiting too! I usually get my +OPK on CD 16. I'm currently on CD18. I haven't been home to check today yet but I'm hoping that I get a positive. This waiting drives me crazy!! The only time I didn't get a positive on CD16 was when I used EPO, which made me get a +OPK on CD20. I did start taking Geritol complete this cycle. I wonder if that is causing a delay?

I'm glad I'm not alone too. CD 16 and OPK was a little darker than the other days. It's my first month using OPK's not sure what that means :shrug:

Well I am excited to see us talk about symptoms here soon :happydance:

Mrs Kim - I've heard about Geritol.. 'Baby in a bottle' or a pill haha! Hope it works for you.

Clearbluesky - Sounds like O is just around the corner, good luck! xo

Anyone doing anything to pass the time by? I'm going camping!!! :D :happydance: floating the river here I come!

my temperature dipped this morning, does that usually happen before it rises after ovulation? we didn't get to BD last night because I've got really bad toothache and feeling ill, so I went to sleep early. I hope if we squeeze one in today we catch the egg!

tooth is killing me :( think I'm going to have to get an emergency appointment :(

A lot of times it does drop at O. That's not the case for everyone though. See if you get a temp rise the next three days. If so, then yes that is when you O'd. I feel you with the toothahe. Just popped some pills a lil while ago just for that..

A lot of times it does drop at O. That's not the case for everyone though. See if you get a temp rise the next three days. If so, then yes that is when you O'd. I feel you with the toothahe. Just popped some pills a lil while ago just for that..

yeah went for that and feel a bit better already :) hope it is O! might wake my OH up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->