Waiting for the Witch - the post-BCP thread

AF finally showed, hurts like hell and much heavier than when I was on the pill :coffee:

But at least things are starting to settle down

AF finally showed, hurts like hell and much heavier than when I was on the pill :coffee:

Aww, I'm glad she's finally shown up at least! Sorry for the pain though, much sympathy from over here! I recommend those stick-on heat pad things from Boots if you need to be out and about :) I use them at work and it confuses my body temperature no end!

:hugs: MrsGM

Hopefully they will settle down eventually hun and become less painful, will take some time for things to get back to normal. At least she's here so you know where you are :)

So ladies how do i tell if its AF or withdrawal bleed?

I had my implant out 11 days ago, had bled for 2 days last week and now today have cramps (which i had last week) and start of a bleed coming again.... No idea if its AF or not?

:thumbup: Yayayayay Whoop Whoop :thumbup:

I think my second one is on it's way , I have had a weeny bit of spotting today and yesterday when i wipe (TMI) lol so I think it'll be here properly in a day or two and I am glad to say a lot shorter than the last cycle (80 days)

x

I had my implant out 11 days ago, had bled for 2 days last week and now today have cramps (which i had last week) and start of a bleed coming again.... No idea if its AF or not?

Very tricky question, was the bleed just light/spotting? And is this one more a flow? If so I would class the previous as spotting and this as your withdrawal, if however you had "flow" last time I would call that your withdrawal and this your proper AF.

x

Neither have been like how my periods used to be! They used to be really heavy but these are quite light compared to what im used to?

I havent had period since before i had logan so not used to it all now!! :haha:

I hope so!!

It took us over a year with logan but i can keep praying that this time it will be quicker :)

It seems to be taking forever for me too but in reality it's only my second cycle, I've been off the pill since Aug and I really did think that because using contraception is so drilled into us I thought we would become pregnant straight away!

x

My periods after the pill have been very light too, last one was 2 days maximum with spotting afterwards and it was never heavy. I'm glad though as they used to be awful!

It might be different with the implant though, I was on the 21 day pill. Things should settle down for you :thumbup:

i am in a similar situation! i quit the pill mid october, bled for like 5 days, stopped for 5 or 6 days, bled for 3 or 4 more! now i'm cd 32 since then and had this very scant bleed yesterday and wondering when it will all even out!! dreadful! ttc #1!! best of luck and plenty of baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->