Waiting for the Witch - the post-BCP thread

It will be interesting to see how soon they get back to normal, or if they will be a similar length for a while, I only just started a new cycle and I have no idea what to expect next cycle.

Good luck in getting BFP this month, I havn't much chance this month as hubby is working nights :growlmad:

x

Hey everyone, I'm on CD 14, wondering when the witch will show this month after my epic long last cycle. Trying to DtD every 2-3 days as I'm not sure when I'll OV - not that we're trying ;-)
How's everyone else doing? x

Angelwings, hope this cycle isn't as long as the last one for you! I quite like the approach of DtD every 2-3 days just in case :D

RaspberryK, hope your cycles work out well! My hubby works a whole mix of different shifts and has done a few nights this week - couldn't help also thinking that a BFP isn't that likely this month either...but there's always next month, eh!

So....how's everyone else doing? I'm on CD22 of my first cycle off BFP so I'm basically waiting on AF! I was reeeeeally cranky a few days ago for no reason so i reckon she's on her way! Mind you, can't work out if it's my boobs hurting today or if it's just an after effect of trying out the chest press at the gym yesterday :blush:

Hopefully she's coming soon Lucy - I started to feel PMS symptoms for quite few days, I think over a week, before AF showed up - sore nipples, cramps and bad mood etc.

I think I'm out for this month too, not sure why just have a feeling - not BD'd enough I don't think. If not this month I'm really hoping we'll catch in my next cycle - would love a BFP before 2010 is out. :D

Hopefully she's coming soon Lucy - I started to feel PMS symptoms for quite few days, I think over a week, before AF showed up - sore nipples, cramps and bad mood etc.

I think I'm out for this month too, not sure why just have a feeling - not BD'd enough I don't think. If not this month I'm really hoping we'll catch in my next cycle - would love a BFP before 2010 is out. :D

Cheers for that, good to know...gearing up to expect AF in a few days i reckon!

Sorry to hear that you think you're out this month, but you know what they say - not out til the witch gets you! Totally agree that a BFP in 2010 would be awesome :happydance:

Hey everyone! I've just realised I totally miscalculated last time I posted an update so here's a new attempt! AF's just got me...but i'm not feeling too bad so far except for being extremely tired for the last few days for no reason. My first cycle off BCP was 22 days, which basically matches my experiences before the pill. I'm not too disappointed about AF cos at least now everything seems back to normal (I hope?!) That said, she used to stay for up to 9 days and I'm sooo hoping she doesn't this time because it's very tiring!

How's everyone else getting on? xx :dust:

Thanks Lucy, I'm up to CD 19. My OH was feeling very under the weather last night so I didn't feel fair waking him up to DtD, and it also felt like I would be doing it because I might be ovulating soon, so hopefully tonight's the night :D
According to my app, I'm over a month away from having my period though, which is bloody frustrating! (pardon the pun)

Lucy I am glad your AF turned up a lot sooner than some of ours on here. First AF has left and I'm on CD8 now and no idea what's going to happen, I just have to wait it out. Patience is a virtue, not one I possess!

x

Still waiting for 'true' AF, did have a bit after stopping BCP

I would just like to say

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :growlmad:

Angelwings, hope you got on well last night! ;) Being new to this I'm still getting used to being excited at the idea of conceiving but not wanting to DtD just for that reason... It's funny that you mention an app, what you using? I've just got an iPod Touch and am already loving the period app I downloaded - finding it very handy to track dates and record symptoms etc.

RaspberryK, thinking of you! I have zero patience with stuff like this so I can relate!

Love and :dust: to all...are you ok MrsGM?!

Angelwings, hope you got on well last night! ;) Being new to this I'm still getting used to being excited at the idea of conceiving but not wanting to DtD just for that reason... It's funny that you mention an app, what you using? I've just got an iPod Touch and am already loving the period app I downloaded - finding it very handy to track dates and record symptoms etc.

RaspberryK, thinking of you! I have zero patience with stuff like this so I can relate!

Love and :dust: to all...are you ok MrsGM?!

I'm ok thanks, just lots of period pain yesterday but nothing to show for it!

Hope you're ok?

Lx

Got on well this morning Lucy lol, he fell asleep again last night poor soul.
I've got an HTC, so I'm on Android using My Days, which I really like. I've been putting in my periods and from that it predicts my ovulation and my next period. I'm not tracking CM or symptoms, but you can add notes to each day and add a dot to say when you've had sex.

Hope you and everyone are doing well :dust:

Thanks Lucy!
Mrs GM - the witch is coming me thinks - yay!
Angel - I use my outlook at work, hopefully no one will ask for access as it would look so bizzare - cd1 light, cd2 normal, cd5 spot red CD 7 & 8 BD . LOL! They might think I am a russian spy.

x

Thanks Lucy!
Angel - I use my outlook at work, hopefully no one will ask for access as it would look so bizzare - cd1 light, cd2 normal, cd5 spot red CD 7 & 8 BD . LOL! They might think I am a russian spy.

x

Still just pain and nothing else...

Love your description of using outlook to chart :D

Lx

Thanks Lucy!

x

Lx

He he, I love it. When I was chatting via text to my boyfriend a while back I used pg instead of pregnant, he told me I'm not a tea bag lol!

I am super emotional at the moment, I cried watching secret millionaire last night, and I'm welling up at this: https://youtu.be/NB3NPNM4xgo
What's that about?!!

Thanks Lucy!

x

Lx

He he, I love it. When I was chatting via text to my boyfriend a while back I used pg instead of pregnant, he told me I'm not a tea bag lol!

I am super emotional at the moment, I cried watching secret millionaire last night, and I'm welling up at this: https://youtu.be/NB3NPNM4xgo
What's that about?!!

I was crying at EVERYTHING yesterday!

HTC user too :D

Interesting to hear about everyone's apps...I do love that there's an app for everything! I'm using iPeriod for iPod/iPhone...works out cycles etc and you can customise everything, put in symptoms etc. It seems to have a 'Love connection' checkbox which I can only assume means when you had sex, but it's so cheesy I can't bring myself to use it!

AF lasted 6 days and wasn't too bad...I'm so relieved! I think my luteal phase is about 11 days of my 22 day cycle so i'm looming forward to some BD'ing soon :)

Has AF turned up for anyone else this week? Xx

Hmmmm Mrs GM the witches broomstick must have broken down after all that flying around on Halloween!

x

Hmmmm Mrs GM the witches broomstick must have broken down after all that flying around on Halloween!

x

Ha, good thinking! Now there's a weird image :) Hope something happens soon, MrsGM x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->