Waiting for the Witch - the post-BCP thread

Thanks girls, will be nice to know what my cycle is up to

The witch arrived this morning. Completely unexpected as she wasn't predicted till the 22nd!
Still, hopefully it means my cycles are getting shorter and sorted as I've been off bcp 5 months now.

How's everyone else today?

The witch arrived this morning. Completely unexpected as she wasn't predicted till the 22nd!
Still, hopefully it means my cycles are getting shorter and sorted as I've been off bcp 5 months now.

Great news! :D So how long was your last cycle then?

I hope this means things will be settling down for you now. :thumbup:

Nothing new for me today

Had some nice baby snuggles at the weekend and was so moved that the parents have asked us to be legal guardians should anything happen to them

Great news! :D So how long was your last cycle then?

I hope this means things will be settling down for you now. :thumbup:

Last one was 30 days, the one before that was 43 :dohh:
I think this means my ovulation predictions are slightly more accurate now as well, so with any luck this will be my last or one of my last visits from AF for a while lol.

Aw MrsGM, that's really nice. My OH is god father to our friend's daughter, and she has another one on the way, so I'd imagine we'd be in a similar role. :thumbup:

Angelwings - good news about your cycle.

Mrs GM I am starting to wonder how long it will take for me to get next AF. I am CD19 today according to my ticker but had no signs of ovulation yet, I don't think - eeek , looks like I am in for a long wait too!

Nice that you got baby snuggles! JEALOUS - lol!

x

Hey everyone!

I am sooo glad someone has created this, coz I've had enough of my silly cycles lol!! Altho, to b fair, before I went on the pill (8 yrs ago :wacko:) the :witch: used to visit every 6 weeks!!

Anyway, how is everyone doing??

And yes, I never realised how alike pms and pregnancy symptoms were lol!! I came off the pill in July so I hope I now have had every poss pms symptom so my body can stop trying to trick me :dohh: lol!!!

:hugs:

Jen xxxx

The AF has flown off at last, hope she arrives for someone else who wants her!

So, according to my lovely app, I ovulate two weeks from tomorrow...but I have a 2 and a half week wait - no fair!!

Can I join in here please?? I came off cerazette mid august and have had 30ish day cycles since. My last LP was 13 days, and I'm currently at 14dpo (ticker is 1 day out) this cycle with bfn this morning! I'm so worried my cycles will mess up because of b/c, if I knew what I know now I'd have never gone on the pill!!:dohh:

:hi: all!

How is everyone?

I'm waiting for my 2nd 'real' AF after coming off the pill in September. Think last cycle was 25 days. If that is my cycle length then I should have had AF yesterday but nothing so far!

I POAS yesterday evening which was silly of me - was a BFN so should have really waited until this morning to test with FMU.

I've been having slight cramps though so pretty sure it is on its way! If nothing by Sunday I'll be testing again then.

MrsGM - how many days now have you waiting for AF to show?

:hi: all!

How is everyone?

I'm waiting for my 2nd 'real' AF after coming off the pill in September. Think last cycle was 25 days. If that is my cycle length then I should have had AF yesterday but nothing so far!

I POAS yesterday evening which was silly of me - was a BFN so should have really waited until this morning to test with FMU.

I've been having slight cramps though so pretty sure it is on its way! If nothing by Sunday I'll be testing again then.

MrsGM - how many days now have you waiting for AF to show?

I put the start of withdrawal bleed after pill in the calendar app thing and it predicted AF for 10th Nov

Keep being tempted to test but pretty sure it's just my cycle being crazy!

af got me!!! HOWEVER on the bright side, she got me at 14dpo, and last month was 13dpo. I'm sooo hoping that my cycles are magically regular straight away. But something keeps telling me that I may not be so lucky.
x

MrsGM, sorry to hear you're still waiting! How's everyone else? Nice to see all the updates :)

I'm wondering what's going on today...based on last month's 22 day cycle I'm expecting AF tomorrow. But I've had none of the severe breast pain and feeling under the weather that I had for days before AF last time. Don't know what to think - guess it's just my cycles adjusting post BCP?!

Hope your cycle is more settled now Lucy?

Mine might be a bit confused as I was running 2 packs of pills back to back on advice from Dr cos of the migraines I was getting

When I came off the pill in July I had the withdrawal bleed, a normal period and the a 44 day cycle! My last period was normal so I'm hoping everything's back on track. My GP told me it can take up to 9 months for everything to settle tho :-S

Wow, the pill really does mess us up for a bit, doesn't it?! Wonder if I would have taken it originally if I'd known...I'm not so sure!

Starting to wonder today...no signs or symptoms of AF and my nipples feel painful n weird, which I've never experienced before. Still, bet the witch turns up anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->