Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

L

Lost7

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/waitingtoovulate2_zps2lu8zwtx.png

Hi Lovelies <3

I'm waiting to ovulate - currently CD11. Just wanted to start a thread for everyone who is awaiting patiently to ovulate and we can be two week wait buddies too. <3

I'll add my suspected O date and test date and I'd love to know yours to add you to the list too. <3

&#10084; Suspected Ovulation: &#10084;​

July:
8th: StrawBerry2,
9th: apaki,
10th: gina236,
11th: hal423, fairyy, NavyLadyBug, bushj09
12th: jtr2803, sdc010905
13th: Lost7, darkriver
14th: PinkPandy
19th: Tryingforfirst1, Heatherga2015

&#10084; To be Confirmed: Test Dates! &#10084;​

18th: StrawBerry2 :bfp:
21st: apaki :bfp:, sdc010905 :witch:
23rd: NavyLadybug :bfp: Lost7 :angel:
24th: jtr2803 :witch:
25th: gina236 :witch:, Unexpected212
26th: fairyy :witch:, PinkPandy
27th: darkriver
31st: Esperanza2015

&#10084; August: &#10084;
1st: Heatherga2015 :bfp:
3rd: Trying4first1

&#10084; Unconfirmed Testers: &#10084;
* bushj09

&#10084; Congratulations: &#10084;

apaki :bfp:
StrawBerry2 :bfp:
NavyLadyBug :bfp:
Heatherga2015 :bfp:

Not a cycle buddy im on CD 4 but i want to wish you blessings of a bfp!!! :hugs::hugs:

Not a cycle buddy im on CD 4 but i want to wish you blessings of a bfp!!! :hugs::hugs:

Aww, thanks sweetie <3
I'm sorry AF came, but lots of baby dust for a July/August :bfp: depending on how long your cycles are! Hoping this cycle give you a sticky bean! :happydance:

I'm currently on CD10. O around the 10th. Testing the 25th! :)
*baby dust to you!*

Hello:hi:

I am waiting to ovulate too anytime between Thursday to Saturday. Don't have a test date yet. But suspected "O" date is 10th/11th I think. :)

*waves* waiting to ovulate here too! Currently cd12 and had a flashing smiley on cb digital this morning so hopefully it will be in the next few days :thumbup:

Last month I had an 8 day LP, it was my first cycle off BC though so hoping it was a one off!

Hey guys, i haven't posted here in about 3 years! Would love some buddies, it'd my 1st month ttc #3 and im on cd12. A bit unsure about O....in the last 5 months my cycles have been between 23 and 29 days so i could have o'd early but i don't think i have......confused about when to test, what do ye think? Best of luck to everyone x

I'm currently on CD10. O around the 10th. Testing the 25th! :)
*baby dust to you!*

:wave: Hello Gina! Welcome along hun <3
You're only a day ish behind me! FX this is the month! :dust: I've added you to the list hun <3

Hello:hi:

I am waiting to ovulate too anytime between Thursday to Saturday. Don't have a test date yet. But suspected "O" date is 10th/11th I think. :)

:wave: Hi fairyy! Welcome to the countdown! <3
Fingers crossed ovulation isn't much further away! :D
I've added you to the list hun, let me know when you do ovulate and your testing date and I'll update it all, lots of baby dust <3 :dust:

*waves* waiting to ovulate here too! Currently cd12 and had a flashing smiley on cb digital this morning so hopefully it will be in the next few days :thumbup:

Last month I had an 8 day LP, it was my first cycle off BC though so hoping it was a one off!

:wave: Hey jtr! How are you? Nice to see you here! <3
Great news on the flashing smiley, was todays the first flashing one? Woo hoo, fingers crossed you ovulate soon hun! Let me know when you get your peak and your testing date hun! <3
Added you to the unconfirmed testers at the minute <3
Lots of baby dust :dust:

Hey guys, i haven't posted here in about 3 years! Would love some buddies, it'd my 1st month ttc #3 and im on cd12. A bit unsure about O....in the last 5 months my cycles have been between 23 and 29 days so i could have o'd early but i don't think i have......confused about when to test, what do ye think? Best of luck to everyone x

:wave: Hey sdc! Hope you're okay? :hugs:
3 years is a LOOOONG time! Welcome back <3
We'll be your buddies so no need to worry about that hun. <3
We're all around the same CD, how exciting! Are you planning on using OPK's to guage when ovulation happens or do you think you've already ovulated? DO you take your temperature? I'd strongly suggest using OPK's and taking your BBT (basal body temperature) so you know when you ovulate hun! Good luck for this month, let us know when you're thinking of testing, good luck, lots of baby dust :dust: <3

Well I have some exciting news ladies! I started my cough medicine yesterday afternoon and guess what? By the evening I had some in my panty liner!
I then checked for CM and there was a good amount! I took a picture and it's on my Journal on here, it's only CM I know but I've never seen it! With my other children I didn't notice it, let alone keep track, and after my last baby (Last June) I kind of, dried up. :oops:
So really happy I am starting to see some CM and surprised at how quickly this has worked! :hugs: :dust:

My ds is 2 since jan (that's where i've been!) And i just got married 3 weeks ago so now we're trying for our 3rd and last! To be honest ds1 was a happy accident and i got lucky first cycle with ds2 so iv never temped or charted. Opks arrived yest so i will start now but i might be too late.... since i could ovulate between day 9 and 14 i bd'd cd5,8,10,11 and plan on every night until cd 16 if oh co-operates! If im not lucky this month im going to start temping....im trying to check cm this month but find it so confusing! I got positive clearblue digi at 9dpo with ds2, frer at 7dpo....think i will test about cd21- july 17th as i should be at least 6/7dpo then, possibly even 12dpo. If i can last Poas addict here! Looking forward to having some company in the 2ww!

Exciting hun! We're with you! Look forward to you testing and sharing the pics! :hugs: :dust:

Hi I'd like to join- :dust: to you all you lovelies.

I think I O'd today! :happydance:

We are TTc#2. DS1 is 10 months old today.

i had a positive OPK on clearblue digital yesterday and this morning. We BD'd on Friday and this morning... So FX that we've done enough! TMI : I had unusually A Lot of EWCM yesterday and a tiny bit this morning still. CP was still high this afternoon...
So hopefully I'm in with a chance. I'm planning on testing Saturday the 18th of July...I'm a bit of a PSOAS addict...so I'll try to hold out haha.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing this dreaded waiting of the TWW!! :kiss:

Woo hoo! Eggy time! :spermy:

:wave: Hello lovely! <3 Welcome along! I'll add your O date as today hun!
I tell you what, every month I say I'll try and hold out and I never do! :lol: You're one of us POAS addicts, we're family :lol:

Aww, I see your baby is 10 months old, aww - my youngest was 1 two weeks ago! :happydance:

<3

Woo hoo! Eggy time! :spermy:

:wave: Hello lovely! <3 Welcome along! I'll add your O date as today hun!
I tell you what, every month I say I'll try and hold out and I never do! :lol: You're one of us POAS addicts, we're family :lol:

Aww, I see your baby is 10 months old, aww - my youngest was 1 two weeks ago! :happydance:

<3

Thanks so much! :flower: I really appreciate it. Awww our babies are SO close in age... Happy first birthday to your little one! I hope you had a great time celebrating. I'm already starting to think of what cake to make and gifts and so on... It's so exciting- although I know he probably won't remember anything haha- it's still special.

Thanks for adding me to the list. I just read the SMEP ebook...seems that I have some "work" to do still lol ( :sex: ) ...before I can totally kick back and start symptom spotting in the TWW...
Chat soon. Have a lovely day.

Hi strawberry! :flower:

Second flashing smiley for me today but based on temps I'm suspecting o tomorrow and hoping hubby OK to get going tonight :haha:

Thanks so much! :flower: I really appreciate it. Awww our babies are SO close in age... Happy first birthday to your little one! I hope you had a great time celebrating. I'm already starting to think of what cake to make and gifts and so on... It's so exciting- although I know he probably won't remember anything haha- it's still special.

Thanks for adding me to the list. I just read the SMEP ebook...seems that I have some "work" to do still lol ( :sex: ) ...before I can totally kick back and start symptom spotting in the TWW...
Chat soon. Have a lovely day.

Aww no probs! Yeah, very close in age! Is your baby walking yet? Mine was walking from 8 months 19 days and 9 hours :oops: Not that I was counting :lol:
Definitely special, first birthdays always are! :flower:
I was considering doing SMEP but I'm not sure I could :lol: Maybe next cycle - I keep telling myself :lol:
Symptom spotting is good! Welcome along hun! <3

Jtr: Woo hoo! I used to get around 4-5 days of flashing smileys before the big peak! Good luck with Ovulation, wish this forum had a emoticon for an egg! :spermy:

Hi strawberry! :flower:

Second flashing smiley for me today but based on temps I'm suspecting o tomorrow and hoping hubby OK to get going tonight :haha:

Hi jrt :flower: Yay for flashing smiley's! :dance: I hope your hubby steps up to the plate so to speak :winkwink: Time to het busy!! :)

I already told my hubby that it is ON for tomorrow morning when he gets back from night shift haha...he can rest later (no mercy lol) :blush:

Yay for us being in a similar time frame with regards to O'ing and starting the 2WW... :hugs:

Aww no probs! Yeah, very close in age! Is your baby walking yet? Mine was walking from 8 months 19 days and 9 hours :oops: Not that I was counting :lol:
Definitely special, first birthdays always are! :flower:
I was considering doing SMEP but I'm not sure I could :lol: Maybe next cycle - I keep telling myself :lol:
Symptom spotting is good! Welcome along hun! <3
:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yeah SMEP seems hectic to say the least... We haven't done it before O, only read it tonight- so will do the "end part" of it now... It says to BD the day of positive OPK and the next 2 days as well, then skip a day and do "it" one more time. So we missed the first day of pos opk, but Bd'd this morning- will tomorrow morning again, then skip a day and yeah you know :blush:
Wow your baby walked so early! Very good, must be a quick learner! My little boy loves to "stand" and thinks he can walk lol...but we have to still hold onto him otherwise he looses his balance and topples over poor thing hehe. I'm sure he'll walk really soon. With our next bub I will be sure to let him/her to lots more tummy time...i slacked with that a bit with DS1. But he's doing really well with crawling and moving around- and pulling himself up and walking along things like the couches or his playpen wall.

Good to hear about the symptom spotting... then I wont hold back at all lol :thumbup:
Take care & chat soon :flower:

Aww it won't be too much longer for him to walk! Tommy was walking before he was crawling :shock: He learned to crawl backwards before forwards :lol:
He's today learned to get up onto the sofa :shock: He is already climbing the stairs up to bed too :shock: Just no holding back!

I work on my own cars (or at least I used to), anyway I have the feeling he'll become a mechanic. He always tips his walker upside down to look at it, same can be said about the vacuum cleaner and we have a puffe he rips the cushion up (velcro) and again, head is under there! :flower:

:wave: waiting to Ovulate...
im on CD 5...fertile week is 7/14-7/19 (ovia), but i will be using opks starting on CD9.......:flower:

Testing date as of right now is August 1st!! :kiss:

i am trying the Mucinex this cycle starting on cd10 i believe....not much else im gonna do but pray and pray for our little :baby:

fx to everyone!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->