Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

:wave: waiting to Ovulate...
im on CD 5...fertile week is 7/14-7/19 (ovia), but i will be using opks starting on CD9.......:flower:

Testing date as of right now is August 1st!! :kiss:

i am trying the Mucinex this cycle starting on cd10 i believe....not much else im gonna do but pray and pray for our little :baby:

fx to everyone!!! :hugs:

:wave: Welcome back hun! I've added you to the list, do let me know if your dates change and I'll happily change them!

FX we all get our :bfp: this cycle! I'm feeling really hopeful! :flower:

Hey girls, so im on cd12 and my opks arrived today (late,grr), did one at about noon, no line at all....did another one just now and i think i see something very faint but def nowhere near positive, the latest i would ever ov would be cd15- usually earlier. Its my 1st time using them but i would have thought id see a line by now even if it wasnt as dark as control yet. Im also feeling very crampy. Just wondering if any of ye can tell me if ye see lines gradually getting darker for days or what??!

Hey girls, so im on cd12 and my opks arrived today (late,grr), did one at about noon, no line at all....did another one just now and i think i see something very faint but def nowhere near positive, the latest i would ever ov would be cd15- usually earlier. Its my 1st time using them but i would have thought id see a line by now even if it wasnt as dark as control yet. Im also feeling very crampy. Just wondering if any of ye can tell me if ye see lines gradually getting darker for days or what??!

Some do but I didn't! I got one line that wasn't strong enough to be positive and that was it! I definitely ovulated but obviously missed the surge. That's why I've gone to cb digitals as they track the oestrogen surge as well, hoping they work!

Did an extra cheap opk tonight and there is the faintest of lines, excited to see what my digital does in the morning!

I wanted to try SMEP but its so intense, we aren't ahugely sexually active couple and that much sex would be a huge chore :dohh:. Going for every other day until a solid smiley and then hopefully one more go :shrug:

SDC: Hey hun :wave:
CD12 is as good as day as any to get the OPK's :flower: Glad they've arrived for you! :hugs: Don't be too worried about the lines at the moment, just keep doing them twice daily until you get there! FX for you! :hugs:

fairyy: Hey hun :wave:
It's this one. You have to make sure it only has that one active ingredient. :flower:
https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/cough1_zpsagwf4pjd.jpg

jtr: Don't be too reliant on the digitals! You have to use FMU with them and test only once a day. I used the CB duals (still do), but had I not continued to test during the day I would have missed the peak at least twice before! :shock: :hugs:
Looking forward to your digital in the morning, I'll be CD13 tomorrow and also will be doing another dual :)

It says once you have a flashing smiley you can actually test lyer on in the day if you want with those tests but I've been using the normal opks for it.

I'm just hoping if we bd every other day we will hopefully cover it anyway :thumbup:

Glad the cough mixture works, I'd have never have thought of that in a million years!

Thanks jtr2803, my opks are super cheap too maybe that has something to do with it! have the same pain i always get mid-cycle and serious bloating so i assume its ov time. Don't know if that means i did or im about to but pretty sure somethings happening. I really should have been doing opks the last 3 days anyway so its possible i missed surge altogether. Bd'd lots and will again tonight and tomorrow (majorly out of character for us too!). Your plan sounds good x

It says once you have a flashing smiley you can actually test lyer on in the day if you want with those tests but I've been using the normal opks for it.

I'm just hoping if we bd every other day we will hopefully cover it anyway :thumbup:

Glad the cough mixture works, I'd have never have thought of that in a million years!

He he! :hugs:
I wrote a topic in the first trimester part of the forum and asked what worked for people, like a list of vitamins or what ever. It was recommended in that thread - apart from the obvious to :sex: :dohh:

I'll join! :) I suspect O date to be the 10th but it could be a little earlier or later since my cycle is whack from the MMC last month. My testing date would be around the 24th or so :)

Hello! :wave: Glad you could make it here! :flower:
Added you to the list and sorry again about your MMC. :hugs:

Sorry about your miscarriage navyladybug, hope ur ok x does anybody know if ov pain is usually before, during or after ov?

Can I join? Suspected O yesterday and I'm testing either the 21st or 22nd which are 13/14dpo. 😊😁

Can I join? Suspected O yesterday and I'm testing either the 21st or 22nd which are 13/14dpo. 😊😁

Hey hun! :wave: Welcome along!
I've added you to the main page and wow - your two week wait has begun! Woo hoo! :dust:

Sorry about your miscarriage navyladybug, hope ur ok x does anybody know if ov pain is usually before, during or after ov?

I think mine happens during hun, but I think every woman can be different! :flower: Have you done some OPK's?

Did a neg opk yest morning and one with a very very faint line about 6pm yest but they were the only ones as i had none earlier. In the last 5 months ov is anywhere from day 9-14 and im on cd13 today.i had ov pain on my left side last night and bloating which i always get so thinking i missed the surge since i did no opks cd 10 and cd11. Ill keep testing until cd 16 just in case but i think im 1dpo!

WOW! Shall I update you on the main page? Woo hoo - another of our ladies already in the two week wait! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->