Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

Good luck ladies! I'm on day 3 of flashing smiley here but had some pretty sharp right hand side pains so hoping it's soon so I can start my 2ww :thumbup:

Yes please lost7, im going to start testing on 16th july and put my ov as yest. Fingers crossed!

Good luck ladies! I'm on day 3 of flashing smiley here but had some pretty sharp right hand side pains so hoping it's soon so I can start my 2ww :thumbup:
Fingers crossed you get a peak soon! :flower:

Yes please lost7, im going to start testing on 16th july and put my ov as yest. Fingers crossed!

Changed it all around for you hun! :flower:
StrawBerry is your cycle buddy, you both ovulated yesterday - you should buddy up :flower:

Thanks hun, how about it strawberry? Im feeling lucky at the moment, how about ye?

Thanks hun, how about it strawberry? Im feeling lucky at the moment, how about ye?

Hi Sdc :flower: I'd love to be buddies! (thanks Lost7 :hug: )

I'm just a bit confused about my O date all of a sudden though, maybe one of you lovelies can tell me what you think... I've been testing with dip stick OPK's basically since AF and they were all pretty negative until I finished the pack of those on the 6th of July. Then I used a Clear Blue digital OPK on the 7th and yesterday as well and got smiley's both times. When i took the tests apart, as one does afterwards, the test line for the 7th was much darker than the one of the 8th - so I assumed it was the end part of the surge, and I put my O date as the 7th... BUT TODAY I bought another pack of dip stick type OPK's - as I had quite some more EWCM this morning (&the store didn't have any Clear blue digitals unfortunately) - so I did one when I got home and it's a blazing positive... I'm posting a pic of it. So now I'm comfused as to when I'm actually O-ing (i know opks only shows Lh surge, but i am pretty sure i am O-ing). Seems like I'm a bit in the same boat as Jtr :) *sorry for the longwinded post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
Do you have PCOS, Strawberry? If you do, OPKs can stay positive for day (or even weeks) at a time after O. I've had 10 + OPKs in a row from PCOS before

Its my first week ever using opks and im getting negatives! Not much good to you im afraid strawberry! I think my +opk day was prob cd 10 or cd11 but i had none...felt like ov yest and cm seems to back it up. Still, i am going to keepbding and doing opks just in case but for now im fairly convinced im 1dpo. It sounds like you could be due to O today/tomorrow?

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! :happydance::happydance: I always start off happy before i ovulate and then in the tww i get so depressed :shrug: im on cd 6 and i am just having slight spotting after :sex: , i hope my hubby will let me get some rest days to build up his :spermy: but probably not :haha: i will start opk tomorrow i believe i just want to POAS :haha: or maybe CD 8 but my OBGYN told me to start taking mucinex on CD 9-10 through CD 20 and try to get my hubby to take it too :haha: yea right we will see about that. :hugs::hugs:

Do you have PCOS, Strawberry? If you do, OPKs can stay positive for day (or even weeks) at a time after O. I've had 10 + OPKs in a row from PCOS before

Hi NavyLadybug :) No thank goodness no PCOS, I had my ovaries scanned. Xxx

I got a line last night on a cheap opk but it wasn't positive, just 'there'. My digi was flashing again today but if today's temp is right then I o'd yesterday, which goes with my cp and cm :thumbup:

I'll do another cheap opk later just in case and confirm temp tomorrow as hubby woke me up slightly early today :dohh:

I think I have a super fast lh surge that I miss :haha:

Its my first week ever using opks and im getting negatives! Not much good to you im afraid strawberry! I think my +opk day was prob cd 10 or cd11 but i had none...felt like ov yest and cm seems to back it up. Still, i am going to keepbding and doing opks just in case but for now im fairly convinced im 1dpo. It sounds like you could be due to O today/tomorrow?

Thanks Sdc :hug: I have heard some ladies never get a pos OPK, but they know they are actually ovulating (charting, ultrasounds etc), I think EWCM is a very reliable method of determining your fertile period. So I'd say go with your instincts.

Thanks, I also think maybe I O'd yesterday or today.... We "covered or basis" just in case :winkwink:

StrawBerry2: Were the clearblue smileys solid smileys or flashing?
If they indicated the peak you have to roll with them!
That's a definite positive on the strip hun! Good luck! :flower:

Heatherga: Woo hoo! Fingers crossed for you sweetie!! :flower:

jtr: You're in the same boat as me! No where near positive - just there!
Digital OPK should have been solid for a peak though, not flashing. Just keep baby dancing to make sure! :flower:

apaki: Good luck with the 2ww, we're all here for you! :flower:

I've got another low today. Temp rose back up though. I usually ovulate on CD16-18 so I should be getting highs by now - that said I am wondering whether the Vitamin B6 will delay ovulation. I've heard this is quite possible.

Aah so frustated! Still had ewcm yest and wanted to bd again to up my chances.....didn't work out, 2yr old woke and came to our bed- then we went downstairs and dh fell asleep on sofa before we got a chance! In his defence he's exhausted, has worked evening shifts all wk Nd we have bd'd cd 8,10,11,12......i feel like from here on its prob pointless bding but i really would have liked to get cd12! Ladies give me an idea of how often ye dtd?!
Hope O shows up soon for everyone still waiting x

Aww, well you do have good chances hun.
We usually baby dance every day during my fertile phase for least 2 days afterwards too. I'm quite lucky he's young and keeps me on my toes - I'm only 9 months older :lol:

Thanks hun, really hope I O soon. I'm busy this Sunday and it'd be just typical I O then wouldn't it?! :shock:

Aww, well you do have good chances hun.
We usually baby dance every day during my fertile phase for least 2 days afterwards too. I'm quite lucky he's young and keeps me on my toes - I'm only 9 months older :lol:

Thanks hun, really hope I O soon. I'm busy this Sunday and it'd be just typical I O then wouldn't it?! :shock:

Hope it doesn't happen sunday for u hun, yeah im 29 and he's 31 and we've a great track record with fertility so im still hopeful x

I may have O'd yesterday. My cervix went back to being closed and firm last night. Still very high but not sure. I will check again today. we Bd'd last night so hopefully the egg was waiting. according to apps I am still not set to O but not really sure.

Hi lovelies - I am loving the support on this thread already- thanks só much!

Lost7, the smileys on the OPk's were both solid :) I think you are right, I think I have O'd already. Maybe to be safe I'll say I'm 1DPO at least...?
I'm sending positive thoughts for you to O soon hun :flower:

Sdc, To give you an idea, we BD'd cycle day 7,13,15,20, 21 and 22(which is today). I think I O'd this late in my cycle because I'm still breastfeeding... I used to O around CD 15 before having our baby. All the best hun, here's hoping we've all done enough and will get our BFP's very soon!!

Gina, that sounds very promising :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->