Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

Thank you, yes 6 beautiful children!
Mad and manic house but love every second lol.

Yes, I also hope I get answers x

August thread is here...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...15-bfp-thread-22-testers-10.html#post35921637

Hi everybody! Sorry I've been MIA for a while - we went back to the east coast for a week to visit family and friends.

I haven't caught up on everything yet but hope everyone is doing well. Lost I did see the appearance of 1 angel on the title and was so sorry to see that :( big hugs to you. I hope that you can get some answers and will be able to get your rainbow baby very soon!

Being away so long had made time go by so much faster. I didn't temp or check FF at all and just did now and I'm already on CD 11 and predicted to O in 3-4 days! I better get busy even though we are jet lagged, haha.

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well! I'm gonna hop on over to the August thread.

Ohhhhhhhhh exciting hun!
Must rest and baby dance! :spermy: Ovulation is going to happen soon! :D

would LIKE YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE???

Attachments

• IMG_20150803_065639062_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150803_065639062_HDR.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
I see it! I would be cautious though, those tests aren't the best but keep testing! Have you got a FRER to hand? :happydance:

I see it Heather...how many dpo?
I have been using the same tests, but saving a FRER to confirm if I see something- like Lost said

Well if that was in the time limit can't wait to see 14dpo. looks to be a faint +...pls keep us updated!
I'm only testing once a day from here out- fmu.
:dust: to us all!

Good luck with testing Heather, wishing you and JLM all the best! :hugs:

Well heatherga, any more tests? Best of luck and thinking of you😃

put me down, as a :bfp: i got it earlier this morning!!!!!! no question!!!! :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::thumbup::thumbup::baby: is on the way!!!!! APRIL 2016 here we come!!!

Huge congrats heather!! Happy 9 months to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->