Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

Woo hoo for you! Don't miss it this time hun! <3
Yep, I'm in a foul mood, poor OH doesn't know what to say or what not to say :cry:
Still no further forward and just annoyed at the whole situation to be honest..

Lost:Yeah its hard enough just dealing with a bfn but all that confusion's just the worst. I bought cb smiley opks this cycle, just wabt to get started-this wk is so boring.

Are they the pink ones or the dual hormone? Wish you luck! Don't forget you should use FMU with those! X

Are they the pink ones or the dual hormone? Wish you luck! Don't forget you should use FMU with those! X

The dual hormone one with flashing and solid smileys.peed before i remembered this morn so starting tomorrow-cd 8, should b grand. Thanks pet, good luck to you too x

They are quite good hun! I would still get some OPK's and just do one in the afternoon every day - because those dual missed my surge on two occasions, but on the whole are quite good :) Good luck using them hun! :flower:

TRYINGFORFIRST - I think you are my constant cycle buddy!! :kiss::hugs: yayyyy!! i hope we both get our bfps.....:thumbup:

Ladies - I've been informed I am being taken away next week - camping! My Fiancé is trying so hard to take my mind off things that are going on at the minute! Can't wait, I'm so excited. It's only a 3 night break and I will be limited to 3G internet but I'll try my best at keeping in touch!

Camping sounds great! And yes i will pick up a few normal opks too, thanks lost-good to know. Heatherga; are you going to test 2m?

Camping sounds great! And yes i will pick up a few normal opks too, thanks lost-good to know. Heatherga; are you going to test 2m?

I am trying not to lol i want to test saturday Aug. 1..... i might sneak in a dollar test 2mo dont tell nobody though :haha::shhh:

SDC - yeah - can't wait! Going away on Wednesday and will be back on Saturday, so 3 nights, not too long. Don't miss me too much! :rofl:

Heather, good luck for testing! Eeek - so excited for you. We won't tell anyone if you don't - well, you have to tell us mind! :lol: :dust: Good luck sweetie!

U sound weak heatherga I've a feeling you'll be doing 1 2m &#128514;!!!

Confirmed today, I've miscarried for the 9th time.
Beta is back to my negative ( < 2 ).
Hope I will still ovulate this cycle!

Confirmed today, I've miscarried for the 9th time.
Beta is back to my negative ( < 2 ).
Hope I will still ovulate this cycle!

Aww i am so sorry hun, i've been there and i know how sad you must be....you must be such a strong person to have gone through it so many times. Hugs x

So sorry Lost. But your AF came right on time ? You could have not known if you had not done those tests before AF.

So sorry Lost...
not the confirmation we were hoping for.
I hope you O as well...if the hcg is back to your norm...I would think so.
Hugs Mama!

Thanks ladies.
AF was late by a day I think, but that could have been a day longer LP due to taking Vitamin B6 to try and have a longer LP! I am still getting lines on the IC's so I'm just taking no notice of them now! Really put off by using them! If Wednesdays beta was negative how did I have a line on Thursday? :shock: So annoyed with those tests, got my hopes up and everything, especially when I was seeing it on all the tests before :witch:

Just want some answers now, WHY does this keep happening. I've miscarried 3 times this year. :cry:

O Lost hun I am so so sorry. Hopefully you can get to the bottom of this and they can help you come up with a solution and that you get your sticky healthy BFP this coming cycle&#55357;&#56841;. I wish I could give you a really big hug. Xxxx

I love your profile pic Lost. Wow 6 kiddos thats awesome. Id love to have a big brood like that. You are definitely some kind of superwoman :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->