Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

BFN here too with FMU...I'll try again tomorrow, as I only have 2 more FRER 6 days sooner ( 2 left now)
I'l prob do a Wallyworld cheapie again tonight. I'm only 9dpo, so not worried yet, but I find taking tests 12 hrs apart helps rein in my POAS habit lol.:haha:

I'm off out for the day. Hope the testers get on well! I have to take my mind off waiting for my beta and what's going on at the minute.
Hope you all have a lovely day lovelies x

I'm off out for the day. Hope the testers get on well! I have to take my mind off waiting for my beta and what's going on at the minute.
Hope you all have a lovely day lovelies x

Hi Lost:
I was thinking about you and wondering what you were up to.
How r u feeling? Did you get any results yet?
A day out always works wonders. I hope you had a nice day!
:hugs:

Not much Hun. Did a test today (after having a test break) and there's a faint line still. Still no beta result at the moment. :(

Hey ladies hope u don't mind me joining...... Am currently 7/8 dpo but have no symptoms going on nemore. There were lots around ov but then just went!!!! Ov'd a week nearly so me and hubby only managed to fit in 3 nights which were either side of ov by a couple of days so trying to not to get my hopes up to much but u never know hey..... Anyways its me birthday tomoz so thinking I may do a test and see if theres any glimmer of a line :) do u think it's prob too early still AF not due for another week xx

Congratulations Navyladybug!! So happy for you :)

Sorry about AF coming for some ladies- August is a wonderful month to make babies!! I know it will happen soon :flower:

Lost I am hoping and praying you get some good news soon, being in waiting limbo is really hard. Keep us updated hun. Thinking of you. Xxx

75% sure im pregnant or 100% sure im crazy we shall see in two days if i can hold off......i will only be 10dpo but by the way i feel i should see something

bbaabbyy - :wave: Welcome! :) 3 nights is still a good chance! Good luck :dust: Unfortunately a little too early but hey - why not test anyway hehe.

StrawBerry2 - :hugs: Thank you - still no further forward with answers. I've updated my Journal.

Heatherga2015 - Wishing you luck hun! Can't wait to see your tests :hugs: :dust:

bbaabbyy - :wave: Welcome! :) 3 nights is still a good chance! Good luck :dust: Unfortunately a little too early but hey - why not test anyway hehe.

StrawBerry2 - :hugs: Thank you - still no further forward with answers. I've updated my Journal.

Heatherga2015 - Wishing you luck hun! Can't wait to see your tests :hugs: :dust:

HA i always get my hopes up to be disppointed so truly im looking for a BFN, but maybe if i say it enough i will trick the test into a bfp lol

Ha ha - never thought of it like that. I think I'll have to try that this month! :lol:

Hey girls, well af is gone and im cd6 now. Thinking of starting opks tomorrow just in case, it drove me crazy missing surge last month
Lost: you had a such a rough week by the sounds of it, hope you're ok
Heatherga: hope you see a bfp when you test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->