Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

If I conceived this month it was on July 10th and a test still isn't showing it! It's possible implantatioN happened at the end of the range instead of the beginning and your body hasn't gotten the memo yet. Or malfunctioning test would be another posibility. False negs are very common. So there is still a little hope! :)

If I conceived this month it was on July 10th and a test still isn't showing it! It's possible implantatioN happened at the end of the range instead of the beginning and your body hasn't gotten the memo yet. Or malfunctioning test would be another posibility. False negs are very common. So there is still a little hope! :)

off course there is!!! Sorry I thought you got AF already.
Good luck and will keep my fingers crossed for all of us waiting!

off course there is!!! Sorry I thought you got AF already.
Good luck and will keep my fingers crossed for all of us waiting!

That was in reply to sdc010905 asking if she could be pregnant and still not show it! Haha. Was too lazy to use the quote. But thank you! AF hasn't shown quite yet!

Lost I can see the line, it's just faint, which is still a bfp right:thumbup:

Sdc - you absolutely could, implant is a process not a quick event, that's why there is such a wide range for it to occur
11dpo ( i think I recall your date right) is still avg/early depending on when you implanted.
I have the bad habit myself of teling myself every cycle "I should seeeee something by now!?" then I :dohh: and remind myself late implant is a possibility for ANY woman, so you are still ok
I have gotten AF nearly religiously at 13dpo, but if I have a late implant, I would have to go quite a few days late to get a bfp on most tests.
Hang in there!

Thanks girlies i will try stay hopeful! Omg lost thats a definite bfp!!! Used these tests a few days ago and got rotten evaps but hours later and skinny and off centre- yours is perfect just faint which you'd expect!

I see it too Lost!! Good luck!

Sdc I will try and stay hopeful with you!

I was thinking of trying soy next cycle if things don't work out. Has anyone had any success with that?

I've just bought some b vitamin complex tabs to try and vitex is another I'd use if that doesn't help!

Fingers xd for your frer lost x

Hal I would like to join you if AF arrives this weekend.

I won't update My BFP until it's much darker and not questionable lol

Good luck ladies who are testing tomorrow :)

Thank you. But I am not sure. This last week of TWW is so long.

Isn't it ! The first week is so easier always. I don't even think about AF or BFP.

Anyways only 48hours to go !!

Does anyone feel that TTC makes the cycle longer and whacky ? I have dot 28/29day cycle and ovulate on cd14/15. But since TTC from May mid it's getting longer. Last cycle I ovulated on cd17 and had 31day cycle. This time I ovulated on cd18/19. Fertile CM pattern is also disrupted. I feel my egg tries to slip out when we try hard to catch it.:haha:

Isn't it ! The first week is so easier always. I don't even think about AF or BFP.

Anyways only 48hours to go !!

Does anyone feel that TTC makes the cycle longer and whacky ? I have dot 28/29day cycle and ovulate on cd14/15. But since TTC from May mid it's getting longer. Last cycle I ovulated on cd17 and had 31day cycle. This time I ovulated on cd18/19. Fertile CM pattern is also disrupted. I feel my egg tries to slip out when we try hard to catch it.:haha:

Mine has been the opposite. Always had 28 day cycles to the day and since starting TTC in May they have been 25-26 days! Mother nature is just trying to screw with us!

Ladies, I'm stressing out.

Two days ago I had a bunch of cramping and a small blood spot when I wiped. Figured it was implantation but didn't want to get my hopes up. I am 10 dpo today and I have lower back pain, headache, pulling/heavy feeling, and have felt tired and dizzy all day at work. This is not normal for af coming, everything feels so different. I would swear I'm pregnant.
But, my temp is not rising. I do have a really crappy thermometer, should I just not trust my temps?

Some women's temps don't rise, Pink Pandy but it could also be your thermometer as well. Fx'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->