Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

Isn't it ! The first week is so easier always. I don't even think about AF or BFP.

Anyways only 48hours to go !!

Does anyone feel that TTC makes the cycle longer and whacky ? I have dot 28/29day cycle and ovulate on cd14/15. But since TTC from May mid it's getting longer. Last cycle I ovulated on cd17 and had 31day cycle. This time I ovulated on cd18/19. Fertile CM pattern is also disrupted. I feel my egg tries to slip out when we try hard to catch it.:haha:

I know! mine are gone crazy too, anything from 23-29 days-its leaving me with about 10 days to cover and dh isn't up for 10 nights in a row! Ha i think i was too eager because it was our 1st cycle ttc#3, next month im going to bd every 2nd night from day cd8-16 (sounds more manageable!)

We are also trying to BD every other day. But starting early and getting tired when actually "O" is happening. This time I think we are going to time it right. More experienced now ;)

Your plan sounds perfect based on your cycles :thumbup:

Well I'm officially out y'all - AF is here.

Good luck to all the wonderful ladies still waiting to test!

Good luck this time hal :hugs:
Spoil yourself these two/three days and then again back to the TTC game :flower:

I am waiting on AF to declare myself officially out.

Again, I see something but I'm calling myself out. These tests must be wrong. Slept with the window open but that's one hell of a jump down. AF due tomorrow. Onto cycle #11.

https://i.imgur.com/9njqpLI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xY1Xhy2.jpg

Hal:sorry you're out, another bfn for me today, still dnt feel very like af coming but its due sun so will prob get the cramps etc tomorrow.
Lost: i can kinda see something where the top of the line should be not the bottom....really thought you'd be seeing bfp today, hugs x x x

14dpo - Bfn again for me today. Been cramping for a few days ( which I usually dont) only hope is that it's my uterus expanding but pretty sure it's AF. Keeping a little hope but pretty sure I'm out. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Hi lovelies,

I'm doing good thanks sdc :flower:
You are definitely still in sdc, don't lose hope. Lots of :dust: for you and everyone else testing soon! Xxx

Lost I definitely see a line on that blue test! I am still hopeful you will get a stronger bfp soon! fX for you :dust:

Hi Lovelies <3

Hope you're all holding out okay!
Whilst I catch up on this thread I will introduce you to our August testers. Would be great if we could all buddy up again on the new thread, I've loved every minute of making TTC buddies on these threads <3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...st-2015-bfp-thread-1-tester.html#post35878585

Well af is here &#128546; oh well onto next month, hope its not af for you gina. Best of luck everyone.

Well af is here &#128546; oh well onto next month, hope its not af for you gina. Best of luck everyone.

So sorry! On to next cycle! I'm pretty sure it's AF. started spotting a little. She should be here tomorrow or Sunday. :( but staying positive for August!

jtr2803: Really sorry your AF showed up hun. I really really hope August will bring you a :bfp: :hugs: :flower:

gina236: Never give up hun! Really wish your cycle ends in :bfp: :hugs:
There's definitely hope hun, keep those fingers crossed!

sdc010905: Aww - I really hope you get that :bfp: soon hun. There is an online OPK calculator you can do so you know when to roughly start testing with them! Never use FMU unless it says so on the instruction booklet though, FX you remember them at work IF there's a next cycle for you! :flower:
It's always positible to conceive and not show a positive yet, you're not even 14dpo yet! Hang tight on in there love. Sorry :witch: has arrived! <3

hal423: Never give up hoping hun. We'll get through this together! <3 Your :bfp: is coming this cycle, I've ordered it! :hugs: Sorry AF has arrived!
Soy homie - right here! I'm with you! I think I'll be taking 200mg day 3-7 :) I'll be your Soy buddy if I'm out this cycle! :hugs:

Esperanza2015: :wave: Hello! Welcome along! Did I miss your introduction? :oops: I'll have to go and read, I think I read when you'd joined but I think I missed your testing date or something! Ah silly me. Welcome along hun, wishing you all the dust for this months :bfp:

JLM73: Glad your FF is sorted out in your signature :lol: :hugs:

fairyy: Definitely, the last week of the wait is - years in my time, lol. Not days or weeks, it feels like years! Awful really. Hope your cycles going okay and you get that :bfp: this cycle!

PinkPandy: No stressing here hun! :hugs: What's the matter with your thermometer? Does it need new batteries? I would just hold out and test, you have really promising symptoms there hun. :hugs:

StrawBerry2: Glad to hear you're okay! :flower:

11dpo.... tested...... BFN

I knew it would most likely be negative but my sister told me yesterday that she's 4 weeks pregnant. I just... I don't know. My symptoms haven't gona away. No sign of af. I'll test in a few days I guess.

Lost- my thermometer switches itself between Celsius and Fahrenheit. The batteries could be dying but it's been doing it since I got it, it's just doing it more often now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->