Waiting to Ovulate...

Kristeeny1

Reaction score
For all of us ladies that have long cycles I think there should be a waiting to ovulate thread... I'm on CD 17 and still have days to go. :wacko: How are all of you ladies with long cycles doing today? :flower:

Hi Kristeeny! I know what you mean, last month I didn't O until cd21! Then Af came only 8 days later :(

Today is Cd7 for me & I'm hoping it's not quite a long wait as last time or at least a longer luteal phase as well...

Good luck w/ the waiting game! :flower:

LC

Hope you don't mind me jumping in! I have short 25 day cycles but was supposed to ovulate yesterday (CD12) but no signs so I'm technically waiting to ovulate (or maybe more HOPING to ovulate). First month temping!!

My cycles average 36-37 days but last month I had a 46 day cycle. I was going :wacko:! I wasn't temping or using OPKs so I did not know what was going on. My shortest cycle was 31 days so I started using OPKs the other day to be safe. I'm hoping we catch the eggy sooner rather than later! The cycle we conceived DS I ovulated on CD 22 /23.

Reno, I temped to conceive DS. If you click on my chart in my siggy and scroll down you an see my old cycles. It defininatly was a great help, and i knew exactly when I would expect:witch: good luck charting!

Mine varies, last cycle I ovulated on day 23, but could be longer this cycle...never know as I have pcos. I hate the long wait!!! xx

Hi ladies, I posted these links on another site as well but I just started taking red raspberry leaf & vitex supplements. BOTH are supposed to regulate your period really well which would be great, esp. b/c I want to prolong my luteal phase.

Here are the links. Read the reviews - apparently they really work!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AR8PXW/ref=oh_details_o03_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001E101L2/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When my cycles are normal they are about 35 days each. However I haven't had a normal cycle since before January! My last period started January 5th, last four days, and I haven't seen one since haha! Normally I'd be like yay no period! But not so much when TTC.

My doctor gave me Provera. She said I could use it to keep my cycles short, I start it three days after I ovulate, it could actually help a pregnancy stick better so that's a plus. And add in Clomid to make sure I ovulate because in the past I haven't.

Oh I forgot to say how long till ovulate. I have 7 days left of my pill and could start my cycle 3 to 10 days later and then ovulate about 12 days after that so ummm 22 days to 29 days left to ovulate haha. So far away!

Good luck Jess! I hope you get the big O...ovulation lol.

Hi Girls!
I am currently on CD20 and I still haven't ovulated. :wacko: My OPK this morning could not have been more negative. :dohh: Last cycle I O'd on cd 20 and was hoping I would this month too. I usually have 33-35 day cycles so I'm hoping i O over the next couple of days. Either that or I've missed it completely. :shrug:

I have no idea when i ovulate but i always had long cycles before i went on the pill so i doubt it has changed, i am cd4 first month off the pill i might not even ovulate.

I'm bored of waiting already and today my period is coming to an end...need to learn some patience.

I think I'd find it all abit easier if I knew when I was going to ovulate, but I dont...so that's the annoying bit...I'd be fine with longer cycles if they were consistent!!!

Need to remember to start temping, forgot again today! x

I know how u feel mine is coming to a end aswell, i start ovulation tests on wednesday ive got 50odd i figured i'd need them since i have no idea if or when i will ovualte, its quite depressing i wish i never went on the pill now even though i did it for a good reason x

I'm on CD 18. I'm hoping I ovulate around CD 22. (that is when I ovulated when we conceived DS) Odds are it will be later than that... *sigh* :nope:

Hi Girls!
I am currently on CD20 and I still haven't ovulated. :wacko: My OPK this morning could not have been more negative. :dohh: Last cycle I O'd on cd 20 and was hoping I would this month too. I usually have 33-35 day cycles so I'm hoping i O over the next couple of days. Either that or I've missed it completely. :shrug:

Mrs. R - how long were you tracking your O this month with opk's? Has this happened before?

H Im3898, I started testing around CD 17ish i think? I doubt I would have O'd before then. Ive had no EWCM and my nips don't hurt (they usually do after i have O'd) so I'm thinking i will just O late. I tested again this morning and it was sooo negative. Sucks cause me and my DH have been having some amazing BDing the last few days (TMI sorry girls! ha!)

My temp was ever so slightly higher this morning...so wondered if i ovulated yesterday, but then my OPK this morning is the darkest its ever been (still not positive, but...). WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Tests in pic are: this morning 10am, yesterday 2pm and yesterday 9am. Best lines I've had on these tests this month!

Attachments

• 1016733_10153016986665282_408987955_n.jpg
    1016733_10153016986665282_408987955_n.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
My temp was ever so slightly higher this morning...so wondered if i ovulated yesterday, but then my OPK this morning is the darkest its ever been (still not positive, but...). WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Tests in pic are: this morning 10am, yesterday 2pm and yesterday 9am. Best lines I've had on these tests this month!

You might be gearing up now! Maybe tonight or tomorrow! My fingers and toes are crossed haha good luck! Keep us updated!

H Im3898, I started testing around CD 17ish i think? I doubt I would have O'd before then. Ive had no EWCM and my nips don't hurt (they usually do after i have O'd) so I'm thinking i will just O late. I tested again this morning and it was sooo negative. Sucks cause me and my DH have been having some amazing BDing the last few days (TMI sorry girls! ha!)

I hear you!! I didn't O until cd 21 last month then had a short Luteal Phase...SO annoying!! :shrug:

Hoping for better this month with the supplements I'm taking - I'm on cd9 today.

ENJOY THAT BDing!! :sex:

Hi Reno - it's close but definitely not positive. I'm enclosing my tests from last month including my + opk so you can get an idea....I kept thinking I had a + O until I actually did lol. Most days it was faint until the actual day...My temp went up 2 days after the positive...So frustrating sometimes!

Attachments

• LH1.jpg
    LH1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 11
  • LH2.jpg
    LH2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads