Waiting to try for #2 post ectopic pregnancy - ttc July

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by loeylo, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Thinking of you :hugs:

2. loeylo

loeylo 1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2

I started bleeding yesterday.

I still have a dreadful cold - I think my immune system might be down a bit with the methotrexate and also the fact that normally in exposed to every germ going, but due to covid I’ve not really had a cold in over a year. Normally I get 2 heavy colds per year.

I’m trying to enjoy doing things I couldn’t do when pregnant like having some wine. Strictly speaking I shouldn’t but they don’t test my liver function any more so who cares? Lol. There is no way I’m not drinking when also not pregnant. It’s not like I’m actually getting drunk, but it’s the Easter holidays and normally we’d do a few nights away with friends, an overnight in a hotel, and a family trip. None of that is happening because of covid. I want wine lol.

Another one of my friends is pregnant. I’m happy for her! That’s three now. I’m also sad for me. It’s complicated.

3. sadeyedlady

sadeyedlady Well-Known Member

Thats completely understandable. Sorry you're feeling crappy. Are you in much pain?

4. loeylo

loeylo 1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2

Not too bad, to be honest. Sort of like period pain, but with very short spells of it being about a 7/8 - almost like a contraction. It happens 3/4 times lasting for a minute or two each time, then nothing for hours upon end. Definitely by far my least sore loss, physically. I don’t know if it’s just going to get worse though.

I’m so bloated though. My stomach feels like I’ve got a balloon stuffed into it, it’s really firm and swollen. I can hardly stand upright and going to the toilet is uncomfortable. I got this last time but I thought it was the painkillers which caused it.

My diet starts tomorrow. I wanna lose about a stone in the next three months, and I’d like to run a 5k. I was doing couch to 5k and then broke my ankle and I’ve not ran since!
    I’ve made overnight oats for breakfast tomorrow morning. For lunch I’m having poached egg and watercress, and then probably just pasta with salad for dinner. Fruit for snacks. Nothing drastic but hoping it’ll make me feel better.

5. Bevziibubble

6. loeylo

loeylo 1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2

Update:

Saturday into Sunday - was woken up with horrible cramps. Probably an 8/10. It was basically like labour, 1-2 minutes of bad cramp, then 5-10 minutes downtime. I was so tired I actually managed to drift off a little between the cramps. Df didn’t even wake up
    Sunday - cramps continued all day. Ibuprofen and a hot bath didn’t help so I called in to EPAS. They wanted me seen as apparently cramps aren’t normal despite the fact on my discharge paperwork and the leaflet from the ectopic pregnancy trust saying that it is normal. I refused to go in because - well this is the 5th time I’ve been here. I just wanted painkillers. They were supposed to give me them but forgot.
    Cramps eased in the afternoon, after I passed what I think was the sac. After that, the bleeding died down. I was really tired all day.
    Today - day 14 post second dose - hcg was 750, down from 5300. Very light spotting, very little pain.
    I’m back again next Monday. Hoping to be under 500.

7. sadeyedlady

sadeyedlady Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Hope you're ok

loeylo likes this.
  8. Bevziibubble

I'm so sorry :hugs:
    Thinking of you ❤️

loeylo likes this.