Waiting to try for #2 post ectopic pregnancy - ttc July

I'm sure the water helps :)

Good luck for your appointment :)

Cd5 today of my first proper cycle since my ectopic. I presume that was a cycle anyway. Bought loads of ovulation tests so I can try to work it out.
We are using the withdrawal method and might abstain when I’m fertile too. Both methods (fertility awareness and withdrawal) are really good for us. Worked for years.
Only one more full cycle of waiting!

Infertility clinic appointment in the morning. I can’t decide if I’m excited or nervous.

Had my first appointment. It was done online via video call.
It was a nurse I spoke to, and she was lovely. They took a basic history of all my pregnancies (just the order and outcome) as well as general health info which nothing flagged up since I’m healthy. On DFs side, they want him to stop vaping (he uses the lowest possible amount of nicotine so he’s confident it will be easy for him to do) and also they flagged up the fact he had mumps as a teen as a possible issue, so want a sperm sample.
We are being seen by the nurses at 2:30 on the 24th of May. I think they will do weight and height and an ultrasound. Need to take three passport pictures each and photographic ID. Then, df has to hand in a sperm sample (he’s mortified about this) and we will go from there.
After that appointment, I’ll need the consultant and they will decide what I need to check my tubes. I’m hoping not a laparoscopy

I'm glad your appointment went well and the nurse was lovely. I hope the whole process goes smoothly :)

I think I ovulated today. Cd13.

7 weeks on Wednesday since my methotrexate second dose. I’d I ttc next cycle I’ll be 11 weeks at ovulation - surely that is okay? They did say 12.

I had our in-person appointment.
They did my height and weight. I don’t need to lose any weight for IVF so that’s good.
They took a load of blood (seriously - about 10-15 vials!) testing for all recurrent miscarriage things, plus infertility things. I had to go back this week for day 27 bloods as well.
I had an ultrasound and everything is fine, my c section scar doesn’t seem stuck to anything, my right ovary had 15 follicles but they couldn’t see my left one properly.
Df had his height and weight taken and he is back on the 9th for a semen sample and urine test.
Af still hasn’t shown yet, cd 30. Definitely not pregnant.

I'm glad your appointment went well. Wow, that's a lot of blood they took!

Cd4 and we are trying again. I guess I’m going to move over and make a ttc journal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->