Waiting To Try Sept/Oct 2014 :)

In reply to poppiebug and dcm_mw12 before i was started on the pill (about 6 months ago) i had highly irregular periods ive had about 6 or 7 since my first at 11years of age. My last true period being 14th oct 2009.

In reply to poppiebug and dcm_mw12 before i was started on the pill (about 6 months ago) i had highly irregular periods ive had about 6 or 7 since my first at 11years of age. My last true period being 14th oct 2009.
I get exactly what you are saying , I had irregular periods for a year and probably about 2 months then I started on the pill to help make them regular again. I haven't taken the pills for about 3 months now and my periods are fairly normal.

Does anyone find it weird that I have already started planning a baby shower?

No! I already have my mum looking at patterns to make cloth nappies :)

Checking in! I'm 26 with a 37-year-old partner. We'll be trying for our first! So exciting!

No! I already have my mum looking at patterns to make cloth nappies :)

I know, I get so excited at the thought of it. I already have my themes picked out and everything.

hi everyone, can i join...

me and hubby are planning to ttc our second child between september and november, not sure yet. i was in this section near the end of last year as we were planning ttc end of 2013, beginning of 2014 but because of a few problems with health we decided to wait and we sort of just left it till further notice. but today i spoke to hubby and he said maybe we can start trying around october so yay here i am.:happydance: so excited but also scared. my daughter is 4, 5 in january and im so use to it being just the three of us and she is so independant now, its hard to imagine going back to baby mode:dohh: but i know i want a sibling for her and i feel we have left it long enough.... so bring on october!

hey ladies... how are you all today. so today hubby told me he wants to start trying for a second baby in september so :happydance: we wernt sure if it would be september,october or november but he told me today he wants to start september. woop woop. just think we could be at the end of first tri by xmas!!!:blush::baby:

hey ladies... how are you all today. so today hubby told me he wants to start trying for a second baby in september so :happydance: we wernt sure if it would be september,october or november but he told me today he wants to start september. woop woop. just think we could be at the end of first tri by xmas!!!:blush::baby:

Yay, so happy you guys have decided on a ttc date.

I'm confused, I chart to prepare for TTC in Sept, but had a 26 day cycle this month :shrug: it was 35 last month, I just don't understand my body!

Good here. On month 2 ttc. I'll probably still end up pregnant with or after most of you.

Carly are you recently off birth control?

Good here. On month 2 ttc. I'll probably still end up pregnant with or after most of you.

Carly are you recently off birth control?

No been off it a year and a half, so you'd think I would have some idea by now. This morning it is just brown again, but hardly anything, am I right in thinking brown is old blood from previous cycle?

Me and my husband will be WTT aug/Sep as we both have been trying for 3 years and thought it will be for the best to let my body do its own thing :).. Good Luck to those who are trying xx

I'm confused, I chart to prepare for TTC in Sept, but had a 26 day cycle this month :shrug: it was 35 last month, I just don't understand my body!

i know the feeling.i track my periods through an app where you put in the first and last day of period and it tells you your next estimated ovulation and period date,it does it through the average. some months its dead on and my cycle is 35 days.others its 32 or 28. ive come to the conclusion ive never been regular and i just try to go by symptoms of ovulation and listening to my body. i dont do temping or anything. i hope when it comes to ttc i can spot the monthly symptoms of ovulation.:wacko:

Well I read about spotting/light flow on fertility friend and in fact it is just spotting what I have, so I'm CD28/14dpo. Been spotting 5 days now. Going to speak to my GP tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->