Waiting To Try Sept/Oct 2014 :)

I'd try sooner. You never know how long it will take.

I would wait and enjoy your holiday/wedding, or do NTNP for holiday and if it happens it happens.

Going to start charting this month up until September to get a clear understanding of my cycles. Plus I'll be aware of anything I would like to ask my physician about.

Ok, hubby and I chatted this weekend and he wants to wait until we are either on hol or more likely when we are back. I appreciate what he says, I would be wondering on hol was I/ wasn't I and it's our first family holiday abroad so my mind needs to be all about ds. So it's official, I will be ttc in sept as soon as I'm ovulating!

Ok, hubby and I chatted this weekend and he wants to wait until we are either on hol or more likely when we are back. I appreciate what he says, I would be wondering on hol was I/ wasn't I and it's our first family holiday abroad so my mind needs to be all about ds. So it's official, I will be ttc in sept as soon as I'm ovulating!
Yay :) :) glad you guys made an decision.

Okay here. Onto cycle 3 ttc, knew it would take awhile so I'm glad I didn't wait to ntnp this fall. :/

So...we still all have a good chance of being bump buddies...lol.

hey girls been a while since ive been on here.how are you all doing in your ttc wait? i started my prenatal vitamin last night which is exciting and generally trying to become healthy in my eating and activity. how are you all preparing? has anyone started vitamins yet? getting closer girls!!!!:thumbup::baby:

Doing really well here.
Our house in on the market! Had a few viewings and one offer( way below the asking price!) A few houses we are keeping in eye on for when we do sell our house!
On the TTC front - Looks like my first 'Artificial hormone' free period is about to start! YAY so I can start charting my cycles till we have sold our house and are about ready to move!
So all really good here!
So looking forward to having a bump now! Have so many friends and colleagues with bumps and I'm getting a bit impatient now!

Okay here. Onto cycle 3 ttc, knew it would take awhile so I'm glad I didn't wait to ntnp this fall. :/

These babies do tend to come when they say so don't they!

As a mum already does it upset you more each cycle or easier to accept that it just takes time sometimes?

hey girls been a while since ive been on here.how are you all doing in your ttc wait? i started my prenatal vitamin last night which is exciting and generally trying to become healthy in my eating and activity. how are you all preparing? has anyone started vitamins yet? getting closer girls!!!!:thumbup::baby:

Hiya! Ttc wait is going on good for me...lots going on ie months flying by!
I was going to ask actually.... Have people started with vitamins yet!?

I need to get my bottom in gear, fit, healthy, let's do it!

Doing really well here.
Our house in on the market! Had a few viewings and one offer( way below the asking price!) A few houses we are keeping in eye on for when we do sell our house!
On the TTC front - Looks like my first 'Artificial hormone' free period is about to start! YAY so I can start charting my cycles till we have sold our house and are about ready to move!
So all really good here!
So looking forward to having a bump now! Have so many friends and colleagues with bumps and I'm getting a bit impatient now!

Hope your house sells soon! Buying and selling houses is soo stressful, although moving is however awful! ;)

Congrats with your ttc front - looking forward to chatting soon!

2 more months and 3 weeks ladies , it doesn't even seem like we have a lot time left.

Well I'm glad that in July I'll be finish with my cna training so I can start looking for a better job. Overall I really don't know what I want to do with myself, as far as career and I've been stressed out a lot about that lately. I wanted to do nursing for the money but it's just not for me and I can't force myself to do something I'm not passionate about even though it pays good.

Sorry ladies I had a moment , I just needed to vent and get this off my mind :)

Anyone else wants to work up until you can't work anymore. I know that when I finally conceive I wanted to at least work up until my 3rd trimester, preferably up to about 8 months. Idk, because then I don't want it to result on an early pregancy cause of it does then I just won't work. But I'm so used to working.

Sorry I'm a little behind:blush:... I worked past my due date (40+4) with DS 1 and right up to my due date with DS 2 with no issues. I could have worked past with DS 2 but it was the week of Thanksgiving and I didn't want to:haha:. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts at night. It really wasn't too bad, especially with DS 1. With DS 2 I was a little miserable:wacko:.

Im also planning to work till the end of the pregnancy even i f it means me dropping a few Hours near the end. I guess il see how it goes

My plan with my first was to work as long as I could but at month 7 I got awful restless legs which then developed into carpol tunnel so I wasn't sleeping, could barely feel my fingers and they were sausage fingers for sure!!

This time around i'm planning on finishing at the beginning of month 9 and enjoying some quality time with my son before his new brother or sister arrives!!

These babies do tend to come when they say so don't they!

As a mum already does it upset you more each cycle or easier to accept that it just takes time sometimes?

Well it took us 8 months to conceive our daughter and it wasn't a long time in the grand scheme of things but it felt like forever! I took soy isoflavones to conceive her which is like clomid and I can't take it now because it negatively affects my thyroid. So I am just trying until we get offered clomid. I have some ovulation issues. I ovulate but not well...I think I know why but can't be 100% until we get bloodwork done. Hopefully in the next month?

Idk if it easier. Having a baby already makes time go by faster but as for having baby fever, seeing announcements and bumps. ..not easier!! Plus I wanted her to have a sibling 2 years younger so they'd be close but now idk if it will happen. But it happens when it happens...sucks but it's true.

Anyone else wants to work up until you can't work anymore. I know that when I finally conceive I wanted to at least work up until my 3rd trimester, preferably up to about 8 months. Idk, because then I don't want it to result on an early pregancy cause of it does then I just won't work. But I'm so used to working.

Sorry I'm a little behind:blush:... I worked past my due date (40+4) with DS 1 and right up to my due date with DS 2 with no issues. I could have worked past with DS 2 but it was the week of Thanksgiving and I didn't want to:haha:. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts at night. It really wasn't too bad, especially with DS 1. With DS 2 I was a little miserable:wacko:.
Yeah I was thinking of doing the same thing but then again it all depends on my doctors order and whether he wants me to work or not because the work I do right now requires standing for 8 hours, always being active and lifting 50lbs.

hey girls, seems a little quiet in here:blush: how are you all doing?

a little update on me... me and oh have decided to move our ttc date to august:happydance: but im hanging around here with you girls if you dont mind.im sure il still be trying when you all start ttc. but on a bad note i need a wisdom tooth removed before i start trying:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->