Waiting To Try Sept/Oct 2014 :)

I'm getting a pap smear next week , I'm really scared. I know this is off topic but it still relates to the subject of waiting and it's just my thoughts lol. Should I be scared ?

I am having one on Thursday, nothing to be scared of :)

Thanks , I've been really psyched about this whole situation. I guess it's just weird having someone look at you that gave birth to you. (My doc gave birth to me and my mom lol).

Thanks , I've been really psyched about this whole situation. I guess it's just weird having someone look at you that gave birth to you. (My doc gave birth to me and my mom lol).

Wow, that must be nice to have a doctor that knows you and your family so well.

I'm getting a pap smear next week , I'm really scared. I know this is off topic but it still relates to the subject of waiting and it's just my thoughts lol. Should I be scared ?

Dont be scared.i know the feeling of being nervous .i had minę a while ago and it was actually my first one.i hAVE to say i was very uncomfortable because the dr who done it was very rough, but it was ok.just take a big breathe and try relax. Lol a bit hard to do when you hAVE someone looking down there but at least it isnt a stranger to you and its someone you trust.i think thats great!!!

So over the last few weeks ive been applying for a job and i went for a trial a week or so ago.well today i met with the manager and i got the job which im so happy about but also im a bit worried i wont be able to start ttc in september. My hubby said to see how things go and how the job is but i feel a bit upset If i cant try in september.just wanted to get that out there as i dont hAVE anyone else to speak to about ttc.

So over the last few weeks ive been applying for a job and i went for a trial a week or so ago.well today i met with the manager and i got the job which im so happy about but also im a bit worried i wont be able to start ttc in september. My hubby said to see how things go and how the job is but i feel a bit upset If i cant try in september.just wanted to get that out there as i dont hAVE anyone else to speak to about ttc.

Congratulations on your new job :happydance:

What are the terms of your contract? Would you be OK to get pregnant in the first couple of months of been there? You could speak to your manager about your plans and see what they say.

Pap smears aren't too bad. I've had I think 5 now by four different people. The easiest was a woman the first time and a man this last time. He will be my dr for this next pregnancy so I'm glad he's easy lol my last dr it hurt some. But honestly it's almost always fine :)

Upsy I don't think it is your employer's business if you plan on ttc. The only thing I would worry about is if you have to be there for a year to get maternity leave or something? But I'm in the usa.

Congrats on your job offer upsy ! I also agree with the other ladies, maybe look over the contract and understand the position of your job a little more.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies , I'm not even all that nervous about it anymore.

Hey! I'm Kaleigh, 21 in September and my df is 24 in October. We will be ttc #2 on our wedding night- September 6, 2014, so I can fit into my wedding dress, lol!
We habe a 6 month old daughter called MaKinley Grace who is our world. We would love to have another immediately but my already purchased dress has no room for a growing bump!
I have never, and will never be on bc. We use the natural family planning. Our first was entirely planned, so it has worked out for us.
I am currently a sahm, and going back to school in the fall for nursing & a bit of accounting. He is a truck driver that is working towards owning a trucking businesss (hence my accounting degree).

Hi everyone, we have decided to put our TTC back a month until Nov, so just an extra month which is fine with me. I'll still pop my head in here and see how you are all doing though. :)

Hi everyone, we have decided to put our TTC back a month until Nov, so just an extra month which is fine with me. I'll still pop my head in here and see how you are all doing though. :)
Awwwww :( at least you guys decided on a date. Good luck sweetie, and keep checking in your still welcomed.

Hey! I'm Kaleigh, 21 in September and my df is 24 in October. We will be ttc #2 on our wedding night- September 6, 2014, so I can fit into my wedding dress, lol!
We habe a 6 month old daughter called MaKinley Grace who is our world. We would love to have another immediately but my already purchased dress has no room for a growing bump!
I have never, and will never be on bc. We use the natural family planning. Our first was entirely planned, so it has worked out for us.
I am currently a sahm, and going back to school in the fall for nursing & a bit of accounting. He is a truck driver that is working towards owning a trucking businesss (hence my accounting degree).

Welcome !! :)
Congrats on your wedding date , tracking your fertile days should help you in deciding which days to have intercourse on and which ones not to, but September will be here before you know it. Have you already started planning he wedding.

Btw, I'm also a nursing major. Great field. I was thinking of taking some business courses as well but math just isn't for me.

Welcome !! :)
Congrats on your wedding date , tracking your fertile days should help you in deciding which days to have intercourse on and which ones not to, but September will be here before you know it. Have you already started planning he wedding.

Btw, I'm also a nursing major. Great field. I was thinking of taking some business courses as well but math just isn't for me.

Thank you! We pretty much just bd whenever he is home a week out of a month, lol. So when it comes to ttc, we don't do a whole lot of tracking, etc. We just have fun with it. We have started planning, almost immediately after the engagement. We're meeting with our vendors next week and locking everything in so the rest is just purchasing decorations which we have already decided on!

Thats Great kailynn. Good luck again !

How's everyone else doing so far, the countdown is getting closer but seems so far away.

It's going okay. Seems to be crawling by. Especially when I got to hold a 2day old squish today!

awww a 2 day old! makes me soo broody!!! Our TTC date might be brought forward a month. Finally ready to put our house on the market. Estate agent coming on Wednesday evening! Eeekkk This bit is really exciting for me! Can't wait for our moving day (and haven't even found a new house yet!) Just want to move now already!
So basically as soon as we move we will start TTCing!
Oh and also had my stupid implant removed on Friday night. YAY so officially artifical hormone free again!! Now just to see what my body decides to do!

For me its like the days are dragging but the months are flying by! Can't believe its nearly June and I was originally TTC last Oct and back then how I thought our new date would never come!

I do have a question for you ladies though - Honest answers please.....

We go on hols on Sept 1st and the dream was to make a holiday baby. The way my periods are going though, I will be ovulating up until Aug 29th meaning the similar time in Sept. I also have my husbands brothers wedding to go to on Sept 27th.

Would you:
A/ Try in Aug - If we were so lucky to catch straight away i'd take not having a period on holiday over not drinking at the wedding and telling a little white lie anyday.

Or

B/ Wait until we get back from hols and try like the original plan. That way I don't have to worry about lying at the wedding, yes I have a period probably on holiday and we get 1 more month to save.

Yes I know the chances are slim to catch straight away but it only took 2 months the first time and i've been off birth control a lot longer than back then so it 'could' happen.

I just want like minded people to think about what they would do.

many thanks girlies!

Anyone else wants to work up until you can't work anymore. I know that when I finally conceive I wanted to at least work up until my 3rd trimester, preferably up to about 8 months. Idk, because then I don't want it to result on an early pregancy cause of it does then I just won't work. But I'm so used to working.

I worked until 38 weeks when pregnant with #1. I did land up lazing at home for almost 4 more weeks! So glad I worked right to the end! I was going stir crazy by week 41!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->