Walking..

L

Laura--x

I went out for about a half hour walk earlier, now im knackered, but i really want to walk some more.

Is walking up and down the stairs just as beneficial?

Yes and sideways helps your baby drop down the pelvis but i can never do much sideways ....plz tho dont knaker yourself out if u are in early labour you will need your energy :hugs:

I agree with Serina, but only do as much as you feel you can. You might need your energy soon!

Yeah ive gone really tired all of a sudden do you think its best if i have a luy down for a bit and take it easy now? x

Walking upstairs sideways is good apparantly, but hun, don't wear yourself out too much, if you are in early labour you're gonna need all that extra energy xox

Hi hun I have been walking too i walked an hour and half and I can really feel the pressure, i am on operation eviction though so i dont mind if i knacker myself x hehehehe x :happydance:

lol mel :D Im working on more walking today to evict. Operation eviction take two here we come!
:D Laura just do as much as you think you can handle dont over do it though over exerting can cause labor. Good luck hun. Im getting an epidural if I make it in the hospital so I can rest some before delivery. You dont want to be tired. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->