Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

how are we all today so i guess today or tomorrow is d-day for us im due today but no sign yet still not hopeful though good luck x

Hi abstermum, if you're not usually late,then things look hopefull for you. When will you test? I'm hanging in there - just! I have had a bit of AF style cramping, but no spotting yet. I'm not due till tomrorow though. Good luck to us all. Sorry to hear af got you Bonjo, hopefully February will be your lucky month :)

i've had af pains for the past 5 days and i have taken lots of tests all bfn last one was 2 days ago so maybe tomorrow

good luck guys!! Hope you both get your :bfp:

sending lots of :dust: your way

:dust: to all

I've had a few cramps, not as many as usually though, and my boobs are so veiny, especially the right one! veins everywhere! No spotting, the last three AF's I have spotted just before, but this time, nothing. Fingers crossed. I've got until tuesday, I'll be due around monday/tues, never a day past 28. So testing wednesday hopefully... I can honestly say I have never tested before, so it'll be a first.

OH said when he finally came to bed last night, he was hugging my tummy and chanting 'baby'... hehe, bless him!

ahhhh thats sooooooo sweet hope you get your bfp fingers crossed

Hi ladies,

I stupidly caved in this morning and done hpt, got BFN!! but since AF isn't due till tomorrow I'm "trying" to restrain myself from testing till monday which was my original plan!! aaaarrrggghhhhh time passes so slowly on this journey

hope someone has a BFP soon to give us all some hope

take care everyone

xmagsx:kiss:

i know we need a bfp. i feel sick but i think its just in my head too much symptom spotting

good morning girls hope were all ok my af is still no show did a test and got a bfn hope someone gets their bfp soon xx

I hope you get your BFP. :dust:

I still have a day or two, but still only a few cramps and veiny boobs. I should have spotted by now. I'm not getting my hopes up mind. The only strange thing is that OH is quite positive this month, and usually he tells me not to get my hopes up but this month i'm having to tell him. I've also got spots in places I wouldn't usually get (I suffer from a bad T-Zone area, so nose/forehead/chin is usual) but my cheeks, I never get them on my cheeks, this is horrible.

Hi everyone, how's things? Anyone with no AF and BFNs, I hope yous get those BFP's soon. I have not tested yet. I'm due today,and so far nothing. I normally start spotting the day before. I thought I was preggers from 1-8 dpo and then my skin broke out, my boobs were/are unchanged and every other pre af symptom was present. So I lost hope and was focusing on next month. Now everything is up in the air,as I never start spotting yet ( although I'm holding off using the bathrrom as I'm scared!). Yesterday morning I had mild AF cramps, but nothing since. I have a little nausea on and off ( again nothing new for me as I eat tons of chocolate and yesterday was no exception). The only funny thing was that my gums bled ever so slightly when I brushed my teeth last night. This very very rarely happens to me as I seem to have super tough gums and good teeth. It's still so early though and am trying not to get too carried away. Good luck everyone :)

Can bleeding gums be a sign? I've never heard of that....

:dust:

well so they say :) Same with the metallic taste in your mouth too. I had that but only because of the blood in my gums :)

IMO anything unusual for your normal cycle can be a sign. Bleeding gums is very unsual for me...

Hi everyone

Would like to join in being your cycle buddy if thats okay! I have a 28 day cycle and am due for AF Wednesday.

I'm currently 7dpo today - had sharp cramps yesterday and felt nauseas. Feel nauseas today and couldn't finish my cup of tea. Also feel hungry but then don't know what I want and don't want to eat it????????? I had similar symptoms the month I got pregnant (chemical pregnancy) but don't know if these are good signs this month? Don't know if I am imagining them This was our first month using preseed so I really hope it's worked!

Does anyone think these are good signs?

Hi JAR, how are you? It's difficult to tell as you are only 7dpo. Things like nausea and food aversion can happen often, and it could be just now that you are looking out for it that it seems to have significance. That said if you've only ever felt like this when pregnant before, then it does seem like it could be a sign. I really hope it is.
The :witch: is keeping her distance for the moment for me...

Still barely any cramping, no spotting, veiny boobs. My tummy felt a little bit weird, but not crampy...I hope the next two days go quickly and either AF comes and I can start new cycle, or AF doesn't come and I can rejoice! Its like waiting for christmas!!

OH mum is round, and wants to know if we have OH's daughters old crib for his sister... :( I hope I get my BFP soon, otherwise we won't even have a crib!! I'll have to buy everything new. GAH. Not that I don't wanna help his sister, but we've been planning this long enough and kept the crib and stuff for us to use :(

Hi faeriprozac, hope you get your bfp quickly so that you can keep the crib. Until then just pretend you need to look for it or something :) I'm the same, still no sign of AF, starting to get hopeful, but at the same time scared I'll be disapointed. My stomach has been feeling funny on and off too. Let the next few days pass fast so that we will know !!

wow i love that there are so many of us in the same boat i have af cramps still feel sick but no af what is going on i took a test and bfn arrrrrgh

ps welcome jar to our little group.

Maybe its just too early to test? :dust: Hope it happens!

No cramping yet, although am getting like... pokey feelings. Backache aswell. Hurry up and be tuesday alreaaaady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->