Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Anyone with any news yet?

I've had a couple of cramps this morning, thought it was here, but when I went to the toilet, lots of CM (tmi i know but still)... this is good yes?

Pain has subsided aswell.

Hi faerieprozac,

AF was due yesterday, no symptoms, no pms? but still BFN!!

Dont know whats going on?

take care

xmagsx:kiss:

nothing yet today decided if af is not here by sunday i will test again but i know it will be i still have af pains.

Hi ladies, finally got around to buying those hpts today and guess what - I'm pregnant! I did one of those clearblue ones that say pregnant/not pregnant. It came up with 2-3 weeks. The pregnant itself came up in about 1 min. I'm so excited and nervous. I really really hope the rest of you ladies who still don't know get your BFPs soon esp you abstersmum :)
:dust: :dust:

thanks bonjo808! The nerves are starting to kick in, as I just worry so much. I promised myself after delivering a healthy boy I would not worry so much for my next one - don't know who I was kidding with that one :) Hope that you get your :bfp: soon as well...

thats fab news annie congratulations to you and your oh so happy for you xx

thank you abstersmum, - I hope to be saying the same thing to you within the next month :)

Wicked news Annie!! I am so jealous!!! Awesome news though.

I bled a little earlier, but I have stopped now, probably AF making a quick preview before the main show :( No cramps though.

Good luck everyone else

Thanks everyone, bit nervous, but knocking back the rescue remedy to keep me calm ( ok that's an overstatement, in case anyones thinks I'm overdosing!) Good luck to everyone. As you might have noticed I don't wanna leave the TTC forum, I got quite :)

dont leave here im looking forward to hearing about your new journey xx

well no af again today -yet anyway i still think it will be here by friday

really hope you get the BFP too abstermum, and aren't as nervous as me every time I went to the toilet!

i am i spend the whole day thinking about it but i dont want to get my hopes up will test on sunday

Hi can I join the group...

I'm 10 dpo, and due my AF I think on saturday, not really sure as I had a D & C on 7th Jan, but worked out the 13th from my ovulation date.

Good luck to everyone, and good news on the BFP's.

xxx

Joanna, I'm getting good vibes!! I think your :bfp: is coming!

Chimpette, welcome and lots of :dust: to you

I'm ready for my AF to stop so I can get going on :sex: again

Yeah I can't wait for AF to stop... different approach this month. OH is going to take that Wellman stuff (the pregnacare for men), and I'm drinking lots of pink grapefruit juice (increase cm? hmmm one way to find out). OH was really upset about it this time so he's going to try and quite smoking next month...yeah, the day that pigs fly.

New approach for me too. Not going to count my days but just do a lot of :sex: until next month. I don't do grapefruit juice but I drink water like its going out of style! :thumbup:

I have the same issue w/ my DH and his smoking except he only agrees to cut back but not quit all together...

:dust: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->