Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Oh well ladies looks like my luck has run out, just been to the toilet and I'm getting pink and white discharge, AF will probably be here tomorrow.

Oh well better luck for me next month. Good luck to everyone else xx

Hi Chimpette welcome to our little group. i am going to get my oh to try that wellman stuff it sounds rather good, but i dont think im going to be using opk's again they just made me worry. hope we are all ok and had a good day. xx

i think we need a name for our little group any ideas?

Yes! we d need a name. Although I'm not very creative...I'll do some thinking.

ok i know this is getting boring but i have to tell someone still no af yet. when i was at work i had a feeling it was here but it was just cm tmi sorry, hope everyones ok xx

Hi abstermum - and you were due on the 6th? How often have you tested? That's crazy. I really really hope your pregnant. I'm currently feeling the hormones and really down - just thinking something will go wrong and totally unmotivated about everything. Hopefully it will pass though.
How about Wannabe Watermelons for a name!! Good luck everyone :)

Wannabe Watermelons :thumbup: I like it.

Hope you get BFP abstersmum.

Going to try Conceive Plus this month :D and other half is taking the male version of pregnacare conception.

i like Wannabe Watermelons too lets put it to the vote

"wannabe watermelons" I like it!

abstersmum, it sounds promising when are you testing?

i think sunday but my af will be here by then i just know it

:dust: think happy thoughts.

goodnight wannabe watermelons, early night for me x

good night (eventhough its daytime for me since I'm across the pond) :)

Any news from anyone today?

Hate af cramps :( absolutely love the heaty weaty teddy my step daughter got me for christmas though :D

AF is over so back to the fun stuff for me! :sex: Got my fingers crossed for this month, but surprisingly I'm much more relaxed than I have been the last 3 months??

Not really. This is only my second month temping so I'm continuing that, but not using OPKs or preseed or anything. Just trying to stick to every other day BD and not worry about it...easier said than done

hey,I guess the name stuck! Took me ages to find the thread although it was right under my nose.
Good luck Bonjo and enjoy the fun stuff.

Just in case anyone is interested here's how often me and oh did it this last month.
Start of AF 12th Jan,
BD: cd 5, 7, 9, 11, 12 *2, 13,

according to the counting back method I o'd on cd 14, but I felt the o type pains on the cd 12 - hence doing it twice!
Also, as my hubby was worn out, half the time I was on top and had to flip on my back afterwards, I laid with my feet only slightly raised for about 10 mins after most times.
I actually got very sick on cd 14 so we have actually not done anything since then, although I plan to rectify that soon!
Dunno if this helps as everyone is different, but thought I'd post it while I still remembered...
I really hope I see some watermelons in first tri soon. Maybe we should be careful what we wish for when none of us can get dressed in the mornings or stand for more then 2 mins!!

Is it better to BD every other day then? Or every day? :/

How is it going so far Annie??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back