Want to Symptom Spot with me?? =D

after i pee it feels like a stinging kinda pain in my lady parts and as if i have to pee straight away again but i dont. its also a pain in my right side just below my bellybutton like somebody is poking me. kinda hard to explain. i think its kinda like a UTI like you said you have.

i always figured that was a bladder infection. I am getting burning in my uterus/bladder...im not sure which one ...probably my bladder. but it doesnt hurt when i pee. i have been drinking lots of water but that doesnt seem to be helping. i drank lots of water yesterday too and my pee continued to be yellow all day...i dont know if that means anything tho?

i have had lots of kidney infections over the years so believe me i know lol!! i dunno sweetie i was told drining cranberry juice helps with a kidney infection so maybe it would help you too xx hope these are signs tho

i have had lots of kidney infections over the years so believe me i know lol!! i dunno sweetie i was told drining cranberry juice helps with a kidney infection so maybe it would help you too xx hope these are signs tho

Ive had it where it hurts to pee before and feeling like you have to constantly go but havent had that in years. usually i just get this burning feeling...but man is it ever an annoying feel! Im going to get some cranberry juice today.

i know the feeling its really annoying i sit there trying to cross my legs in a way to try and get the feeling to go away lol

hey everyone these are mine so far:

day 1: lots of cramping
day 2: lots of cramping again but also tired
day 3: heartburn, sensitive to smell and being sick for no reason, cramping
day 4: cramping, right groin hurts and heartburn
day 5: sickness after eating, feeling sick, heartburn, very bad cramps and very thirsty!
day 6: sickness again, a little cramping, seems to be a pulling sensation on my left hand side? again very thirsty feels like I have dry mouth! and also a little shooting pain in my left breast.

Okay so here are my symptoms:
Today is the first day that it seems my CM has dried up, so I must have O'd by now, right? Although yesterday it seemed like I had way more CM than I'd had all month, so we BD'd just to make sure I don't miss my O.

On Friday I noticed more frequent urination, and yesterday I was so tired I almost fell asleep while reading my book at 10 am, even though I'd slept all night the night before.

Also, I've been more hungry than usual. My first symptom with the twins was ravenous hunger, so I hope this is a good sign.

Today it doesn't seem like I'm really having any symptoms other than the hunger. :(
I sure hope this is my month.

Unfortunately I don't know when I ovulated. However I do know all the symptoms I've had.

-It started with sleepiness (yesterday was the worst)

-constipation (sry tmi)

-so bloated I LOOKED like I had a babybump. (this has been going on since last week) I could even feel my stomach stretching.

-For the last week and a half I've been having a shooting pain through my breasts and today (af is due today) they are extremely sore, but this isn't a normal symptom for me.

-I have been irritable (EXTREMELY so) for a week and a half.

-I've had more headaches

-Achne (never had more then one pimple at once in my life)

AF is due today, like I said and I've had a couple of cramps here and there, extremely sore boobs, tired, bloated, and a general 'wet' feeling.....lets see what happens..... >.> I'm not trying to concieve, but the more and more I get used to the idea of being pregnant the more I want it to happen -_-

can i Join in?? Im 6dpo and had (or imagined) so many symptoms writting them down in my drafts so that if i get bfn then i wont obsess next month!!!!!!

symptoms
1dpo lots of cramping pain, sharp pains also in pelvis, going to toilet alot
2dpo indigestion, cramping white lotion cm tingly nipples wind low cervix, going to toilet frequently, flutters in belly
3dpo same increased cramping tingling in nipples wind, sharp pains on right side,blfeeling, weird headache/neckache ill flu-likefeeling at night, weird flutter in head
4dpo mild cramping coming and going later in the day increased saliva, white cm , indigestion, gassy
burping alot, mildly runny noes, weird headache again sharp tingle in nipple lasting 10 seconds or more, weird feeling in stomach like the feeling you get in your chest when your freezing cold is all i can think of to describe it. burping out of nowhere really gassy, constipation.
5dp (morning BfN on test - silly me getting inmpatient obviously way 2 early!) No news to report or signs of any symptoms had some heartburn last night an couldnt sleep at all but put it down to anxiety of this overly long 2 week wait! half way there on monday! Evening had a few minor period pains, windy stomach and a few burps that were unnecessary as i hadnt eaten. restless sleep vivid dreams. slight pressure in abdomen not lasting long tho.had flu-like symptons in the night (felt likei was coming down with something) and a nap at 3 in the afternoon (did have a bad night sleep the previous night however)
6dp Morning had a splurge of watery discharge felt it bubble out when i woke up, not completely clear, white but very runny. slight tightness in abdomen, didnt last long tho and popping off every 5 mins(eww)

nearly half way through this LOOOOOOOOOOOOng week :) xx

Hey.

I'm 9 dpo and feeling sick, really tired, sore bbs, dizzy all week, hungry all week, peeing more than usual and spotting last two days. So far just BFN's but got everything crossed. Testing couple times every day.

Good luck n baby dust to all xx:dust:

Just wanted to update - got BFP today!!!:bfp:
I know it's early (10 dpo) so trying not to get hopes up. Still spotting a little but not as much as yesterday. Fingers crossed!

:dust:

Hey.

I'm 9 dpo and feeling sick, really tired, sore bbs, dizzy all week, hungry all week, peeing more than usual and spotting last two days. So far just BFN's but got everything crossed. Testing couple times every day.

I know it's early (10 dpo) so trying not to get hopes up. Still spotting a little but not as much as yesterday. Fingers crossed!

That is so exciting!!!! thanks for letting us know =D

I posted a few days ago when I seemed to have lots of symptoms but they have stopped :dohh:

The only things I have at the mo is tiredness and thirst.

My boobs haven't been sore except for a sharp pain every now and again in the left one. I read that someone else had that...

My nipples seem quite dry - the skin is flakey. Anyone else noticed this??? Don't know if its related. Wondering if its due to my bra feeling tighter and they're rubbing!?!

Congrats MrsC83!!! Fab news!!

Well I haven't really been ss this week, I'm CD19 and 6DPO, however on 1 & 2 DPO I had a headache through the night and the worst nausea, had to come home from work because I felt that sick although I didn't vomit.

Feeling twingey today kind of like IBS twinges, stiff in my lower back and lower abdomen feels a bit "funny" IYKWIM?!!?!

BB's look a little bigger but I don't know if its just me imagining it and I had a big blob (sorry!!) or cream CM today when I wiped.

Tested (naughty!!) on 5DPO which was a BFN (shock horror!!)

How does all that sound ladies?

Hey.

CONGRADULATIONS!!! that's wonderful!

Congrats MrsC83!!! Fab news!!

Well I haven't really been ss this week, I'm CD19 and 6DPO, however on 1 & 2 DPO I had a headache through the night and the worst nausea, had to come home from work because I felt that sick although I didn't vomit.

Feeling twingey today kind of like IBS twinges, stiff in my lower back and lower abdomen feels a bit "funny" IYKWIM?!!?!

BB's look a little bigger but I don't know if its just me imagining it and I had a big blob (sorry!!) or cream CM today when I wiped.

Tested (naughty!!) on 5DPO which was a BFN (shock horror!!)

How does all that sound ladies?

Yeah that is way too early, so don't feel dissapointed yet as that tests means absolutely nothing. GL!

mrsc83 Congrats!! How long were you trying for and did you do anything different?

I dont have any symptons yet except for a bit of cramping but may be due to Ovulation but only 4 dpo last time I was pregnant my pee was really yellow.
The only thing I did notice was
HEARTBURN, SORE BOOBS (2DPO)
SCRATCHING AND MOVEMENT IN PELVIS (3DPO)
HEADACHE AND A FEW TWINGES (4DPO)

Madasahatter - Im not sure about the nipples being flaky I have never had that but I would not rule it out

Sounds promising Jibber Jabber I hope it leads to a BFP for you and everyone else. I cant really compare as with my first child I had no symptons so really not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->