• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanted; A Buddy Due in mid November UK

minicazzybee

Mummy to baby Alexander
Reaction score
Hi!!
I'm 25, live in Leeds, and last week found out I was pregnant. I don't have a CLUE about things to do with pregnancy. I would ideally like to find a first-time buddy who can help me bungle through the next few months, and vice-versa.

I was on the pill, and because of this I'm not sure how far pregnant I am until I have a scan in a few weeks. I could be 8, or could be 4, but I imagine 6 weeks is a good estimate, which would put me due about the middle of November.

So is anybody else in the same boat? Would be nice to hear from people just so we can reassure ourselves, because I'm going mad most of the time.

Thanks,
Caroline

Hi caroline.

Im sure everything will be just fine. Im not a first timer, currently pregnant with my 3rd but if you need anyone to talk to im always around.

Im due in november too btw.

Thankyou for the reply.

Eveyone just seems to know so much more than I do, so any advice you could give me woudl be a great help! I've got a m/w appointment on Wednesday, so hopefully she will be able to give me some advice on how to find out how far along I am. It's just frustrating when everyone knows exactly how many weeks/days they are, and I could be upto 2 weeks out. It makes it difficult to count down the days!!!

xxx

Your first pregnancy is always scary, mind you im on my third and still feel like i dont know anything. Your midwife will help you sort things out hun.

How you feeling? any morning sickness?
xx

I don't think I'm getting any morning sickness, but instead of being gratefull that I'm not throwing up every ten minutes I'm getting a bit worried that something could be wrong. I'm hoping that maybe I'm a bit earlier on than I think and that symptoms aren't showing yet. Even though my boobs are a bit bigger than usual, I don't feel pregnant at all. How about you?

To make matters worse, me and my boyfriend had sex this morning, and afterwards there was a tiny bit of blood, so I'm not feeling too great about things. Luckily I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow at 3.45, but I'm not sure what she'll be able to do. I'm hoping she might be able to refer me for an early scan just to put my mind at ease, because I'm sure it's not doing me anygood being stressed out all the time. I guess I'm just a worrier.

Were you able to have any early scans, or did you have to wait until the 12 week one? xxxx

I wouldnt worry too much about the blood, i remember the same thing happening to me when i was pregnant with my 1st, it is scary tho.

Except for the morning sickness i dont feel pregnant at all, keep having to remind myself! Not everyone suffers with m/s so i wouldnt let that worry you too much either. Mention it all to your midwife today and she'll be able to reassure you.

Ive only ever had a scan at 12wks, mind you when i had my first you only got one scan at 19wks, glad you get 2 now.

Hope everything goes well today for you. x

hey hunni, im jo and just found im pg, totally guessing my dates atm as i fell str8 off the patch, im any where between 3 and7 weeks, so due between 20th nov and 18 dec!!! got a midwife apt on wed hope she can help me, hope your well, :hugs: :hug:

Hey all :)

Mini - same thing happen to me with the sex/spotting... scary :/
Hoping everything has gone well with your MW appointment.

I had two early scans, and they really helped reassure me.

Let us know how you're getting on xx

Hello everyone-Just a quick update

After a horrid week (bleeding on Monday) and a lot of stress I had my first scan today. The only word that comes close is WOW!! I saw the baby, and the heartbeat flickering away and it was love at first sight; completely magic!

It's like all my worries have completely dissapeared, and I'm suddenly really excited about this baby, and all the stress and worries have disapeared. My EDD is bonfire night, which should be fun and it's fantastic to have something to look forward to.

Just thought I'd share with you, anyone who has a scan coming up, it is completely amazing!! I intend to bore everyone with the scan picture (the baby had it's legs crossed, and was laid back with hands behind it's head just like in a hammock!!-I can see it is going to take after it's father-very laidback!!)

Let me know how you're all doing

xxx

THIS IS MINICAZZYBEE NOT MISHC, WE SHARE A COMPUTER SOMETIMES!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->