Mother of one
Reaction score
babygrows
Vests
Booties
Bibs
Tshirts
Bottoms
Would like them to be bnwt only because I have previously bought stuff off here that were apparently brand new but were clearly worn when I received them.

Hiya hun - I have a set of 5 plain white vests 3-6 months brand new in packaging if you're interested? xx

Hiya hun - I have a set of 5 plain white vests 3-6 months brand new in packaging if you're interested? xx

Funnily enough, I've already bought a set of plain white vest lol Thanks though hun x

I have brand new with tags jacket 0-3.. and brand new jeans from mothercare but without tags also 0-3

I'll have to take photo's (in the process of slowly starting to organise and clear LO's birth - 12 months wardrobe but have just emptied out the 9-12 month stuff and there is a pack of boot's 9-12 month plain white sleeveless vests, a pack of short sleeved asda baby boy vests, an asda light hooded top with slogan in red and navy, two pack of marks and spensers in the night garden t-shirts one with ninky nonk train and other with iggle piggle all brand new in packaging/with tags etc. There's probably loads more stuff from birth right up with tags still on them and never worn so I'll have a nosey and see what I can find them post pic's to see if you want any of them and if you want loads we can probably work out a reasonable price :flower:

I'll have to take photo's (in the process of slowly starting to organise and clear LO's birth - 12 months wardrobe but have just emptied out the 9-12 month stuff and there is a pack of boot's 9-12 month plain white sleeveless vests, a pack of short sleeved asda baby boy vests, an asda light hooded top with slogan in red and navy, two pack of marks and spensers in the night garden t-shirts one with ninky nonk train and other with iggle piggle all brand new in packaging/with tags etc. There's probably loads more stuff from birth right up with tags still on them and never worn so I'll have a nosey and see what I can find them post pic's to see if you want any of them and if you want loads we can probably work out a reasonable price :flower:

PM'd you hun xx

I have some pumpkin patch stuff here hun. . . .
https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...ags-pumpkin-patch-stuff-newborn-3-months.html

I also have a lovely bnwt pumpkin patch padded babygrow in 3-6 I think? Its gorgeous, I can get you a pic if you like?

Havn't forgotten hun :flower: Just been working extra shifts on bank holiday and am exhausted :rofl: Will photograph tomorrow for you xx

Havn't forgotten hun :flower: Just been working extra shifts on bank holiday and am exhausted :rofl: Will photograph tomorrow for you xx
Thanks hun, you take your time, baby isn't due until may so i'm in no rush! Lol

I have 9-12 month cotton dungarees with tigger on, still with tags on

I have some short sleeve t-shirts, brand new with tags in 9-12 months. If interested ill post pics x

these aren't bnwt, but they are in really great condition... because my little man is only 5 months old and already in 9-12 so they just barely got worn!

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/502818-next-sleepsuits-0-1-0-3-3-6-6-9-a.html

these aren't bnwt, but they are in really great condition... because my little man is only 5 months old and already in 9-12 so they just barely got worn!

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/502818-next-sleepsuits-0-1-0-3-3-6-6-9-a.html

Thanks hun, but I need them to be brand new as I will be using them to make a gift. :flower:

It's ashame you want everything with tags I have just sorted all my little boys out from 0-3 months - 9-12 and there is stacks plus shoes, sleeping bag and some in brand new

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->