Wanting To Work From Home...

AlliCat

Mom of 1 Son
Reaction score
I currently work for a major pet supplies store in Illionois, USA and will be taking 12 weeks off after the baby comes. Hubby will take 3 weeks paid off. I really want to quit and be able to spend as much time as I can with my baby and future children. I am looking for anything I can do from home....online or door to door. I would love it to be still related to pets/animals but am open to anything that will allow me to do easy work through my maternity leave and permanently. Does anyone have any connections or ideas for me? Thanks!!

Hey,

The only thing I could think of pet related was to do dog walking or looking after people's animals whilst they're away.

I think a lot of other things to do with animals are volunteer work, or you could open a business like grooming or something?

You could open an ebay shop (I looked at this, like buying wholesale to sell) or people also look for people to sell their stuff for them if they don't have time and you take a cut of the profits.

Maybe look at becoming a child minder?

Xx

I have moved on from it having to be pet related. I have been researching Usborne Books and Life's Abundance, which actually sells both pet and human products. Has anyone heard of either one or have any other advice or options?

Sedgwick - insurance customer support (actually the company I plan on applying to when Evie is a year old and I want to return to my career - insurance is an interesting field!); search for home or remote. They pay for your phone and Internet.

There are a lot of companies that hire for call center type jobs. Uhaul, phone companies, that channel where you order stuff, etc. Try googling to see what you can find. :)

admin edited per forum rules and TOS:

When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

You may not post advertising, commission, referral or affiliate links (including sites whose main income is derived from affiliate or referral links).

Congrats! Glad you were able to find something in the area you were looking for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->