[Was] Carrying a dead baby inside of me.

Awful:(

Im so so so sorry x

I had a silent miscarriage detected at 12 week scan. In a way I didnt want to let go of my baby but in another way I just wanted him/her out :(

I waited 2 days for the d+c and was worse 2 days ever! Please get the d+c done asap, waiting is the worse thing. But its all personal choice.

I recently had a natural miscarriage at 8 weeks and saw baby come out in the sac and thats soooooooooooo depressing and just the worse thing so I do advise the d+c

I just dont know what to say in a time like this. Bury your angel or cremation which ever you prefer, give him/her a little send off, get yourself recovered and grieve for baby then try again, if u wish, when your ready. I pray all will be okai next time xxx

So, so sorry for your loss honey - saw your scan photo and your LO was a perfect little bundle. xxx

When I had a mmc 2 years ago nearly, I didnt find out until my 13 weeks scan. The baby had died at 5 weeks and passed naturally at 14, so I had to carry my baby inside me for 9 weeks after it had died :(. It is horrible to know. Do what you think is best. :hugs:

it is the worst feeling in the world knowing your baby has died inside of you yet your body still thinks your pregnant :(
im sorry hun xxx

Oh MissyBee you poor thing. I had my mc at the weekend and I'm thinking now about when I should return to work. I feel like never going back to be honest. I know I will have to at some point but I'm scared I won't cope. I hope returning to work is not as painful as you fear.:hugs:

so sorry hun i had a mmc at 22 weeks and had to have Lily through induced labour. for about 2 weeks after i still had pregnancy symptoms like hunger craving etc but as my hormones lessend these passed. its a very very tough time hun and the reason they give you a few days before bringing you back is so you can get your head around things, i felt like it was all a dream and looking back on it now i realise i was totally in shock and i can barely even remember the hospital part. before you go in just have a chat with family and friends and stress to them what you want so that if your too upset in the hospital someone can relay your needs to the staff. its so important to have support even if you just want to be alone you need to know that someone is there to help you. we are all here for you and i hope things go smoothly for you hun im so so sorry you hav to go through this!! if you need anything at all im always here xxxxxxxxx

just realised you already had you d anc hun sorry. hope you are ok and taking things easy.... thinking of you and your little angel xxxxx

I am sorry for your loss. I have lost a baby that had died inside of me 2 wks before I knew. It is an awful feeling. I had a D&C and have had 3 children since then. Now my body is threatening miscarriage, but as of Tuesday the baby was still healthy. I pray you receive the comfort you need.

Sincerely,
Cheri

So sorry you've had to go through this! I had the same thing happen to me. I had d&c yesterday having found out on Friday at my 12 week scan that my baby had infact died 3 weeks before. I had no clue. My world had just collapsed around me. I feel so alone even though I have so much support from friends and family. Im the only one who carried this baby so naturally I feel things they would never even comprehend. Its only here that I know Im truly understood.
I hope you can begin to piece your life back together and that in time we all heal.

Thinking of you xx

Cherimom, I just wanted to thank you for giving me hope that I will go on to have children. Because I don't have any children of my own (3 stepsons live with us fulltime) and have just been through this awful ordeal it has made me question things I never thought I would even have to think about....like can I carry a baby full term? Will it happen again? etc etc The world has just become a very scary place.

Hope everything went well for you back at work :hug:

:cry::hugs:so sad for your news..Just found out yesterday I am carrying a blighted ovum. I dont know why this happens in life..Find peace..I am trying to too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->