Was this my first Positive??

Glowstar

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
OK so first time using OPK's. Trying to conceive after implanon removal and almost age 40! last cycle 27 days, so decided to start using OPK's on CD9 to be sure. Tested every day at same time and very faint lines. They got a little bit darker and then I got this on CD17, December 22nd. I should have been due AF today but not shown up yet. BFN so far. Just wanted to know if people thought this was a + as I tested day after and all were much paler. This line did seem darker towards one outer edge but didn't photograph too well.

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Opk221210.jpg[/IMG]

i would say that looks pretty positive hun, some people dont get darker than that, go for it :winkwink:

Yuppo, that looks positive.

LOOKS GREAT!!! I WOULD :sex::sex: FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS!! LOL LOTS OF BABYDUST YOUR WAY!!!:dust::dust::dust:

That looks exactly like my positive then the next day it was back to being lite

Thanks for all your replies. This was from 22nd December and BD'd alot around then. Pretty sure the dreaded witch is round the corner though :wacko: At least I know I am ovulating much later than I thought and what to look for now.

Thanks xxx

I would say that was a positive OPK!! Good luck hun, i hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP!!!

Switch the computer off - you are good to go! xx

Thanks for all replies. AF got me on the 6th Jan. At least I know what a +OPK looks like now thanks to you ladies :winkwink: on to the next cycle of hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->