Washing powder

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Ive been using Fairy tablets to get everything washined up but the tablets seem so expensive and i feel like im always wasting them on a partial load.

Is there a cheaper alternative to be reccomended or is fairy really the best?
My other alternative is to go with powder instead of tablets i think.

I use whatever's on offer! Not entirely sure why fairy would be the best, its made up of the same stuff as many other washing powders. I was confused with fabric softer, i always bought fairy, then i checked fairy's make up against lenor... pretty much the same. No way i could afford to always buy fairy!
xx

we use tesco non bio, unless something is on offer, you do so much washinmg, the cheaper the better

I use the new fairy gel, before that I used persil small and mighty and I use the Comfort tropical softener.

x

I bulk buy... something goes on offer, i buy about 10 of em :rofl: i still have washing powder to use from last july!

I use tesco own non bio and fairy softener

i think anything is ok aslong as it non-biological x

I bulk buy... something goes on offer, i buy about 10 of em :rofl: i still have washing powder to use from last july!

Lol, I wouldnt even have thr room in my little cupboards to do that but its not a bad idea really. bet you save a fortune.

I do do it with baby wipes though :blush:

x

I use asda's non bio tablets usually, and then use a branded softner ie comfort as the cheaper softners dont seem to smell of much.

keely.

ps-i only use one tablet too, two clogs up the machine and one does the job perfectly fine!

have you tried the fairy liquid wash? it smells so so so nice!! i'm not actually sure if its cheaper tho, we buy it in bulk from makro and it works out somethin like £5 for 5 litres. we buy everythin in bulk tho, i dont think we've bought loo roll or kitchen roll since katie was born!

I use the new fairy gel too it smells sooo good!

We tend to use the Persil Small and Mighty non-bio, Fairy non-bio or Tesco own non-bio but I always use Fairy softener, just because I love the smell!

I use the Fairy or Persil non bio - but the liquid as it lasts longer, you can measure it out depending on the size of the load.

Also, my health visitor said not to use softener on baby clothes as it can irritate their sensitive skin.

I use Persil non bio powder :D last me agessss , And lenor infusions - Smells soooo nice:D

we buy the Lidls non-bio powder, you get a huge box for a fiver (if i remember correctly) and it does us about 2/3months and we have a load of washing these days with the 2 kids, nappies, towels, our own washing and anything else like blankets etc

Its called Formil

i buy whats on offer normally, and what ever softner that smells the best!

We tend to use what ever non bio that is on offer, but if there isnt any one offer we use persil gel, and I love the persil with febreeze in it. Conditioner we use any sensitive one x

I use Asda non bio powder & it smells lovely, I like the Asda sensitive conditioner too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->