Washing powder

we use the fairy non bio and comfort pure, but my mum uses asda non-bio and it smells fab, and is great for maddi's skin x

I use tesco non-bio tablets and i only use one instead of two which cleans our 2 loads a day fine, including the nappies x

We use Fairy powder and Comfort Pure fabric conditioner. We buy in bulk from a warehouse - so extra cheap, compared to buying in the supermarket!!

We use Surf small and Mighty, it always seems to be on offer in Tesco or Asda. The big bottle is only £3.50 at the minute in tesco and it lasts us ages! 42 washes it says on the bottle.

we bought some eco zone balls about a year ago now.

they cost £30 but we got them free cos we bought a £700 cooker from comet so demanded them as freebie :rofl:

i have been using them for a year now and they are still going strong, they are just 3 balls you put in with the washing and they change the ph levels in the water which is what gets the clothes clean and honestly they do work!

all you need to do is change the stones in them every 18 months or so.

they have no smell with them so i use a bit of lenor at then end.

but they are great for sensitive skin and saved us looooooads of money. i do 3 washes as day sometimes!

would recommend them....

we bought some eco zone balls about a year ago now.

they cost £30 but we got them free cos we bought a £700 cooker from comet so demanded them as freebie :rofl:

i have been using them for a year now and they are still going strong, they are just 3 balls you put in with the washing and they change the ph levels in the water which is what gets the clothes clean and honestly they do work!

all you need to do is change the stones in them every 18 months or so.

they have no smell with them so i use a bit of lenor at then end.

but they are great for sensitive skin and saved us looooooads of money. i do 3 washes as day sometimes!

would recommend them....

I've never even heard of these! What a good idea. We use Morrisons non-bio.x

Hi we used to use the tablets but it was working out far to expnsive so now we use Surf powder. It always seems to be on offer to at Asda. We use the Pink one with the Lavender Lenor. The washing always smells FAB now and the box lasts for weeks!!!:happydance:

fly214pb___.png

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"