wasn't really sure where to post this but though here would be best UPDATE PG9

Sorry to hear you had such a horrible woman scanning!! I have looked at your pics.. I would feel quite confident that's a girl if I was u!! No boy bits in sight anywhere!! When I had my gender scan she said you can check from two angles, potty shot and also she showed me one where baby was lying on her front and said about the shape of the groin area being very square whereas its rounded with a boy. If u have any on your dvd where baby is on its front then maybe post that on ingender as well xx

Aww I'm so disappointed for you, can't believe she didn't do it for you! She must've been having a bad day if she's previously been good with other scans you've had. We're waiting til birth but that's our choice, and I'm still desperate to know, so must be awful when you actually want to find out and don't! Maybe you might get to have another scan later in pregnancy, a growth or presentation scan, where you could ask then x

Oh no!! Sorry you're no clearer... Hopefully ingender will give you an idea

Eta just seen your post on ingender, that does look very girly!

Thanks heaps girls for your kind words.
I'm definitely going to try get a private scan just need to come up with the money and find a place close by. Im thinking about booking one where my mum lives in the school holidays.

Arghh no! Oh I'm gutted for you, all that build up and then not to find out! What a mean lady :(. I hope you get your private scan :hugs:

I'm so sorry you didn't find out. I hope you manage to get a private one fone for your sake but can't believe she was that rude to you. It seems everybody is feeling fairly confident about it being a girl though so fingers crossed still.

Completely inappropriate but have to say - I'm so jealous your probably getting your girl!!

Hey I have just had a look at your pics. Everyone has said Girl and it does look girly to me as well. Xx

Can you put the scan pics up on here? Xx

I checked out your ingender post and it does look girly to me too, I pray you finally were able to get your pink bundle!! <3

Omg hun this baby looks all girl!!! Xx

*edited by a moderator*
Thankyou x

Id put good money on that being a pink one!! Xxxx

*edited by a moderator*
Thanks hun. Im so hopless with technology lol i can't even figure out how to resize them to add to the gender prediction page on here lol

Thanks for taking a look girls. The pics are hard to go off though as they, im pretty sure are taken from top view and not underneath like a typical potty shot. I wish i could upload a video. Because there is a part there where it looks like the top of a boy part but because its so zoomed in i can't really tell if its cord or not.

Could you call the place that did the scan? Baby's second organs ate checked routinely to ensure they are developing normally, just as they check all the other organs, so it will be in your notes what you are having unless they had their legs clamped shut.

What a horrible rude cow! Im sorry it didn't go well. Do you get any more routine scans?
I agree that bubs looks girly!

Looks very girly to me, I'm really really hoping that you get your girl.

Omg!! That's totally a girl!! No boy parts at all!!! Eeeeek! Congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->