Wasn't watching

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
and I bumped her head on the door. :cry:

She didn't cry very long but it sounded so loud and OH gave me the nastiest look after. I feel so bad:sad2:

Aww hunny accidents happen...we are all human...the main thing is is that you are a great mum of which you are :hugs:

:lol: That should go in the Guilt free confessional thread up here.

Accidents happen hun.

This is definitely one accident that many mothers have done time and again.

Don't beat yourself up. :hug:

:lol: That should go in the Guilt free confessional thread up here.

Accidents happen hun.

That's what I was going to say! OH banged Sam's head on the door frame when he was a few weeks old - sounded so hard but he didn't seem bothered at all :rofl:

I think it sounds a lot worse than it is, don't worry! :hugs: x

We can´t wrap them up in cotton wool - accidents happen. I know you feel terrible when things like this happen, but we´re all only human and just doing the best we can as mums. Sam was only about three weeks old when a roller blind fell on his head - unravelled as I was shutting the window and I had him on my shoulder - I felt awful he let out a real cry, but I think it was the shock more than anything. After a few hugs and kisses he was fine and dandy. It doesn´t make you any less of a mum.

As the others have said accidents happen. :blush: Hannah's head has come into contact with more than one door frame

I wacked Caitlyn in the face with a Wii stearing wheel, chopped the top of her thumb off, wacked her head TWICE and she still loves me.. :rofl:

:hugs:

I am not even going to list the bumps Dec and Dan have had!!! but lets just say door frames are a hazard!!! Lol Dont worry hun accidents happen we have all been there and the people that say they havent, well THEY LIE !!!! xx

I told DH mabey we should move into a loft with no walls lol for that reason

Thanks everyone. I seriously felt horrible last night. I promised myself though that I will pay better attention to doors in the furture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->