Waters Breaking At 14/15 Weeks?

You are truly amazing hun!! Huge congratulations on getting as far as you have, you are really giving your two little ones the best possible chance. Having a prem baby is traumatic & one hell of a rollercoaster, but they can do so much to help them & I'm sure everyone one here has everything well & truly crossed that you get the best possible outcome of two healthy happy babies x x

I've been following this thread for a while now. Just want to say i love your attitude and you are so incredibley brave. I wish you all the best! Def have fingers and toes crossed for you!

I've been following this thread for a while now. Just want to say i love your attitude and you are so incredibley brave. I wish you all the best! Def have fingers and toes crossed for you!

https://www.babyandbump.com/twins-triplets-multiples/321196-had-my-twin-girls.html :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/twins-triplets-multiples/321196-had-my-twin-girls.html :flower:

thanks - i had this thead subbed and don't go into that section very often.

I read your post that your water broke early. Mine broke about 2 weeks ago and I am going on 17 weeks. The baby still has a strong heartbeat. I was wondering if everything is ok with you & your baby. I'm keeping my hopes up

I read your post that your water broke early. Mine broke about 2 weeks ago and I am going on 17 weeks. The baby still has a strong heartbeat. I was wondering if everything is ok with you & your baby. I'm keeping my hopes up

I don't know if my reply went to the right post

My waters broke at 14+6 and rehealed at 24+4 (or around then as that's when I had one of my scans). There is hope :hugs:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/miracle-joey-the-boy-who-refused-to-die

this boys waters broke at i think 13 weeks he was born at 32 weeks

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/miracle-joey-the-boy-who-refused-to-die

this boys waters broke at i think 13 weeks he was born at 32 weeks

i was writing before i got bad news. I havent made any updates because i was going through my grief. My water broke for twin a completely at 14 weeks and they are telling me to abort even though twin b is perfectly fine with all the fluids. i am now 15 weeks and 3 days still the same thing but now im starting to bleed. not heavy but still there nonetheless. they have put me on bed rest and nothing else. i need some hope. please tell me what you did to get to 24 weeks

My waters went at 14+6 I rested a lot and drank a lot of water. My feet were always higher than my head. I got to 24 weeks and the rupture had healed. I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

My waters went at 14+6 I rested a lot and drank a lot of water. My feet were always higher than my head. I got to 24 weeks and the rupture had healed. I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

they said that baby a has no water whatsoever. i do drink lots of water but dont think its helping. it never replenishes. although they both have heartbeats, baby a's head is on my cervix and i a now bleeding.

I have read of cases where baby survives with no water I pray this is the case for you. Keep drinking their kidneys make amniotic fluid and they wee it out then swallow it and the cycle begins again. Are you have regular scans? Are they swabbing you to check if you have/are still leaking?

I have never got to 0cm with fluid but my lowest was 1.3-1.7cm.

Sadly there is nothing they can realistically do at this gestation. Doctors didn't really take an interest in me until I got to 20 weeks then I got more support from 24 weeks.

I had a scan on Monday and we saw that one has fluids and the other doesn't. They won't take any swabs and they just keep checking me to see if i have an infection. I keep drinking water but it doesn't seem to be helping. Every time i go to the bathroom, blood comes out. Don't know why until tomorrow's scan and hope that both babies still have heartbeats. I am in the bed most of the time only get up to eat or sit on the throne. I am staying in prayer as it helps easemy anxiety but something in my heart is telling me to just give up the fight. I'm trying to at least get to 18 weeks do they can surgically remove the baby without the fluid but it is really looking grim. They don't want to help me until 24 weeks. I have 9 more to go

They were the same with me and it feels heartless when you're in such a distressing situation :( I was refused scans for 2 days as they thought I was miscarrying (I bled a lot too). I really hope you can hold on.

I just went through the 14 pages of this thread. Omg what a fighter? What ever happened to midori and her babies????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->