Waters decided to break , 10 hours before induction. ! 37+5

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
And then nothing ! Nothing's happened my cervix has started to dilate and stuff already but that happened before and I got regular contractions for a while but they are bare able and not to bad ! So I went to triage to be checked out as I called to find out what to do , now I'm sat on the maternity ward it's 5:25 and I'm wide awake , I'm so tired but babys movements make me want to vomit the woman across from me is snoring and my husband and mum had to go home until the morning to get some sleep , I was hoping I'd avoided induction but unless I have a miricle in the next 2 and a 1/2 hours they will continue on as normal 😩 I'm 37+6 today ! I've had enough big time and I have had so many issues this time that I'm really hoping I don't have my first drawn out labour too :/ my first I was in slow labour for 2 months before they realised and had to induce me , but the proper labour bit only lasted 5ish hours with all 3 of my children I already have , my last my waters went and no one believes me for 24 hours then I was induced straight away because of the risk and now this one oh well , I'm sure we will see what happens in the next 24 hours ! X

Good luck dear! Just think no matter what you will most likely be holding ur baby tomorrow!!!! How exciting! Keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->