*Waves* Hello :o)

Jadey121

Mummy of 2. Expecting No3
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So me and the oh have decided to try for a baby :happydance:
I already have two of my own but this will be his first. Anyway Im not sure how all this works as ive never actually tried before its always just happened! I was on microgynon and my last 'fake' period lol was 31st July - 4th August. So ive now stopped taking the pill ( I last took my last pill Friday)

I guess we shall see now what will happen as ive no idea when it comes to cycles :haha:

Welcome Leanne :flower:

I am sure you will find all the support you will ever need here! Firstly you need to start recording how long your cycles are - I wouldn't be surprised if they are a bit irregular at first as your body needs to get the fake hormones out of its system.

You could jump straight in with trying now, many women fall pregnant their first 'cycle' off the pill - fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones!

Anything else you want to know, don't be afraid to ask :)

Welcome! This is my first cycle trying.. in tww now... and yeah, I understand being clueless even though have kids.. my first happened fast so didn't learn all the ins and out of fertility! This time, anxious to conceive fast, so a bit more crazed with baby thoughts! Although my lil munchkin can be GREAT birth control a lot of the time, haha!

I only took two months worth of pills so im hoping it wont take too long! With my 2nd i was also on the pill and i got caught pregnant 2 months after stopping to take it... i just ran out of pills and never went back to the docs!
I shall start by seeing what my cycles are like they have always been pretty good anyway :)

I think 2 months must mean something bc same thing happened to me ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->