Wax crayons uk

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
I would like to buy my 19 month wax crayons for a stocking filler. Some say 'non toxic' whereas others don't but am I right in thinking all crayons sold in the UK would be non toxic?
They couldn't sell toxic art supplies that are aimed at children, excuse my stupidity but I just want someone to confirm it:haha:

I am sure that is the case ... to be safe though, just buy a big brand like Crayola, as there's no way they would be selling poisonous products (hopefully!) lol.

They do a little pot of 24 jumbo ones (the skinny ones would likely snap in a tot's enthusiastic hands :haha:) which is really nice and has lots of interesting colours. LO loves it.

I bought the cheapest. He's mouthed several over the course of several weeks and he's very much alive :haha:

We always buy Crayola as I have found the cheaper crayons don't clean off when my little one scribbles on my walls!

Gracie got a packet of Crayola ones along with a big bag of goodies at her 1 year injections. I presume they are safe since the NHS give them out? She ate a bit of one and she was fine!

Crayons are one of DS's favourite foods :/. No obvious harm though I'm not sure they would be classed as health food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->