Way too cute :)

sharnahw

Mam to my sweet Lily Rose
Reaction score
My MIL knitted these for our little girl ... Im sooo lucky :)

image.jpgimage1.jpg
image3.jpgimage5.jpg

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 9
They are so lovely! :) They look better than anything shop bought - don't know about you, but it'll be stuff like that that people have put the time and effort into making that I'll keep hold of (my mum and future MIL are just as bad lol - the knitting/crochet needles have been flying ever since we announced the pregnancy!)

Yea I agree... I already love these more than anything I have bought,,, these will def be vacuum packed and stored for decades :) I really appreciate the effort that she put into these

I've still got stuff my gran knitted for me and used them for LO and will for the next LO too. My own mum isn't much of a knitter:haha:

Beautiful!

I've crocheted some stuff for my baby but nothing that beautiful. I have gotten some stuff from more talented friends though. :) Love home made items like these!

One of my baby shower gifts was a blanket and sweater set similar to this from my mil. It was the set my husband came home the hospital in and a picture of him in it. It was the best gift I have ever received and I cried like a baby when I opened it!

Aww I love handmade things like that :) you can just tell how much love has gone into them.

My mum is making my little boy some cardies and booties too and I definitely will be hanging onto them for a very long time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->