• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We all want a christmas/2011 baby please

hey,, im backkkkkk

had huge dramas with my internet recently so havnt been able to come on for the last week. Im CD7 today. Last month i did have a BFP at 12DPO but it never came to anything and AF arrived 2 days later. Hopefully this will be the month now as after my first ever BFP last month im feeling lucky and very very hopefull. Im so glad were all still in contact as were still pretty much all the same time again! Im looking forward to my 2nd january new year baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya rachael mac im 7dpo too! :)
Im tempted to start testing from tommorrow is that a bad idea?x

I'm 5dpo today as well.

Any symptoms schoolteacher? None for me!

Hiya sorry only just seen this! No symptoms really, had a bad headache all weekend but I suffer from them anyway!
A few twinges in boobs an back but thats it!
What about you?
Rachael mac is also 7dpo!x

Welcome back Rachael, well thats 3 of us at cd7 today! xx

Hiya sorry only just seen this! No symptoms really, had a bad headache all weekend but I suffer from them anyway!
A few twinges in boobs an back but thats it!
What about you?
Rachael mac is also 7dpo!x

Nothing really except feeling a bit uncomfortable in the stomach region :p but I think it's just some of the weird foods I've been trying this weekend. I really don't think I'm going to have a positive this time around for some reason.

So looks like the three of us will be 8DPO tomorrow (Monday). Exciting!

8dpo!!!!! anyone tested yet?? I haven't so far but think I will tommorrow morning, eek!!! I have 9 tests at home (5 IC, 2 cb with conception indicator and 2 superdrug! and 15 more on the way too (IC)!
Still no real symptoms to speaks off!
How is everyone else?x

I'm going to wait until 14DPO (if AF doesn't show up earlier).

I still feel NOTHING :-k

good restraint ao30. I have bad headache again (prob not related) but bit of crampy pains in tummy and backache! tested this morning with IC and BFN. nevermind, AF not due til 13th ages yet.x

I think I read on one of the boards that someone had a BFP at 5DPO! :huh:

Schoolteacher, If I had tests lying around I probably would use them ;) I'm just not going to go out and buy any right now. I actually still think it's fun to test at this point in the cycle, it's when AF gets really close that it gets a little sad.

9DPO. Just because I am bored, here are my temps:

96.4: OV
97.2: 1DPO
97.5: 2DPO
97.5: 3DPO
97.8: 4DPO
97.9: 5DPO
97.8: 6DPO
97.9: 7DPO
97.9: 8DPO
98.1: 9DPO

I was feeling HOT last night. Which is a good symptom for me, but this morning I don't feel as warm, so it's probably just my normal pre-AF symptoms...

Hi ao30! I do my temps in celsius, lol! so im not sure about yours, they look good until today? could be a blip.
I read that too about someone getting bfp at 5dpo thats so crazy! Im going on holiday next week, do you think I should take tests with me or leave them all behind and wait for the witch to get me? (it's due whilst im away!!! the day before my birthday, im gonna be upset potentially whilst on holiday and before my bday!!!)
Think I will post this question in 2ww forum too!

Oh gosh, that's a tough one. If you don't bring any tests with you, what's going to stop you from buying a test on vacation? I don't know what I would do! Maybe pack just one if you can't resist... and hold out as long as possible?

Actually, today's temp was a good sign-- it was the highest of all the temps. When I signed up to B&B I didn't realize that just about everyone onhere was from England, lol. It took me awhile to realize why most people were using Celsius. Silly me.

lol! thanks for the reply ao30 I posted in 2ww but peope viewed and didnt reply :(
Think I will stay in LTTTC threads more now....
Your right I think i will take one so I don't waste it and hold out for as long as possible! Glad your temp is good, phew! mine are going up too!x

That's great :) Hope you have a nice vacation... with a nice surprise at the end!

10DPO.

Temps went back down from 98.1 to 97.9. Still high for me, but I was hoping that yesterday's higher temp was the first of a triphasic pattern! The higher temp came at 9DPO, which I read on FF is commonly the day that most women see their third set of higher temps. Reminding myself that studies on triphasic charts are inconclusive :) Boobs aren't sore, but nipples feeling a little tender...

I went into this cycle "knowing" I wasn't going to get pregnant, but now I'm finding myself thinking "what if..."

Anyone else still in the running?

I'm still in the running ao30, I'm new to B&B but have been trying for 19 months. Not sure I even o'd this cycle but I am (illogically) still hopeful!

Nice to meet you jfor3! There's always reason to hope :) Keep us updated!

Welcome jfor3!
10dpo!
ao30 I still learning about temps so I just think that as long as the temp stays higher than before ov and above the cover line then you are still in with a shot! not much in the way of symptoms, boobs a little sore but thats it. Last cycle they were so so sore and of course no sucess.

not much in the way of symptoms, boobs a little sore but thats it. Last cycle they were so so sore and of course no sucess.

:) I try and not pay any attention to symptoms, because I know from experience that often they don't matter, but still. It would be nice to be like some women who KNOW when they're pregnant simply because of the way they feel.

I just realized that this thread is going to die out very soon... last chance for a Christmas/2011 baby. Makes me a little sad :cry: even if one of us gets a BFP, it will be only one of so many hopefuls.

11 DPO.

Last night some cramping, and this morning as well. I think AF might be coming soon :(

Temps are still up at 97.9 (which is strange... this whole cycle my temps have been rather flat. I had a bunch of 96.8 days in a row before OV, and now looking at my chart post ovulation I've had 5 out of 11 days at 97.9. Odd).

My Chart in Fahrenheit

Thanks schoolteacher.

I seem to get loads of symptoms every month so I try not to think about them too much! I do have this weird ache in my right groin this month though, so maybe that's something? In saying that when I've been pregnant before I didn't get any symptoms until about 6 weeks so who knows. AF due today and not arrived yet so have everything crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->