• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We all want a christmas/2011 baby please

I know - I don't want to get my hopes up though - I've been here before!

I know... but that's still great news! I was on the 2WW boards earlier and there were a few girls upset because AF had come early :(

Good luck jfor3!

ao30, interesting about your temps, your chart still loooks fine tho, i hope AF stays away for you, when is it due? I have a 16/17 day LP so its still not due for a while yet.... tho could come early like you said has happened to some other girls......

I have read that 18 high temps almost always means BFP so Im really gonna be hoping to get get too 18dpowith high temps and then of course for AF not to come!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PS it will be sad when this thread ends especially if no BFPs....

I hope one of us gets one! Anyone really... it would be nice for someone on the LTTC boards to have a 2011 baby.

My LP changes. Sometimes it's short, sometimes it's normal. I am planning on testing Mon the 11th, which would be 15DPO. Last time I waited until 18DPO because I "knew" that I was not pregnant (had given up), but my temps stayed up. I finally tested. It was a BFP, but I ended up having a chemical.

When do you leave on vacation?

jfor3, any good news?

12DPO. Temps this morning: 97.9... again. Ugh. So weird. Had husband checked his temp and then checked temp with another thermometer to make sure the one I'm using isn't defective. Seems to be working. My chart

At least not going down ao30! mine reached a peak 3 days ago and have started going down :( hopefully might level out and just stay in a straight line still tho fx!
Im going tommorrow morning, so might not get on here for a while, Im sad because I want to keep track of you and everyone else on this thread.....
x

No good news yet but no bad news either so I'm plucking up the courage to test!

ao30 - Your chart looks pretty good, no drop seems like a good thing to me. Although I'm not the best person to say my temps are always all over the place!

It's horrible when your LP changes like ours because you never really know where you are or when to test, it's a nightmare.

Just to keep you updated - I just got over excited and poas - wish I hadn't BFN. :cry:

oh rubbish jfor3 I hate that!

Right girls I hate to leave you but when I get back on the 15th I want to log on and see some BFPs on this thread ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you, lol!

Until then, it's a temporary goodbye!x

Have a great holiday schoolteacher! Relax, fingers crossed for a BFP!

jfor3... it could just be early! AF is still not here so that is good. :flower:

My plan was to test on Mon (possible Sun), but I'm going to be testing tomorrow (Sat), if my temps stay up. Had a call from the doctor's office and have a test lined up for Tues and will need to know if I am pregnant or not. So I need to call the office tomorrow. I might chicken out and not do it though :) Office will be mad but I am scared.

Good luck girls!

ao30 - did you test yet?

I've still no af yet, I may test again tomorrow morning. I've had loads of af cramps today though so think the witch may be on her way. :growlmad:

Let us know if you take another test... Good luck!

Yes, I tested :( BFN at 13DPO, so I am pretty sure I'm out. Temps are still up, but they're rather flat. Will see what tomorrow will bring. Oh, well.

Gutted about the BFN ao30, I got another one this morning as well.

Just the waiting game now for the:witch: for me I think. I was really hoping at least one of us would get our BFP. Oh well I guess it's not over until she shows her face.

Oh well I guess it's not over until she shows her face.

I know theoretically that's true, but on the other hand, when we're testing at 13DPO, etc., and getting negatives, it's usually pretty obvious that the end is almost near. Well, I'm hoping AF doesn't visit you and schoolteacher!

I'm 14DPO today and temps are still up and flat at 97.9... wish AF would just show up and get it over with!

:hug:

I feel the same now - FF has decided that I ovulated now, but not until cd26 (and timing of bd was not good around this time)! The time I ovulate varies each month (according to FF) but my temps are really erratic. However, I always have a 29 day cycle, so not sure what's going on this month. Just need af to turn up now so can start focussing on a January bubba.

:hugs: to you ao30, hopefully it will be our turn soon.

AF today (15 DPO). Guess I'll be heading off to the January 2012 thread...

Good luck jfor3 and schoolteacher! :flower:

:hugs: ao30 - onward and upward. I'll probably be along to the 2012 thread very soon myself, see you there. x

Good luck schoolteacher, hopefully your holiday made a bean stick! x

I hope I don't see you on the 2012 thread.... ;)

:witch: arrived this morning and six days late the little tease!!! Time to do the monthly pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->