We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Hey there Lovelys:hugs::hugs:
Can I just say a huge thankyou to you all from the bottom of my heart for all the support you guys give without question every single cycle....you're all so amazing and I feel very lucky to have you as friends:hugs::hugs:

Hayley....can't wait to see scan pics babe:happydance: I shall have to log onto FB and have a peak at your bump...I'm useless with FB hardly ever go on there:dohh:

Claire....You sound so chilled hun:hugs: So glad you're all recoverd and Lil Macy is doing well bless her:hugs:

Jane....I so hope it happens soon for you sweets...and everything goes perfectly:hugs::hugs: Are you ready for Christmas?

Unfortunately the :witch: got me this morning. To say I'm tired of all this is putting it mildly...if I wasn't so stubborn I'd probably say enough is enough. It's been 2yrs 4mths now since we started ttc and a :bfp: seems just as far away now as it ever could...even with all the increased knowledge etc. Starting to truly believe that Callum is our miracle....a miracle for being born so early without any problems...and a miracle it would seem to be here at all.
Sorry girls, I hate posting down in the dumps posts....just feeling really fed up.

have you tried clomid? it worked for us twice in the end. worth a shot.

don't feel bad posting when you are feeling crappy, i used to do it every cycle! it's what we are all here for :hugs:

scan day today at 3.20!!!

i will update later & let you know how it went, hope all is well & we get some great pics xxxx

scan day today at 3.20!!!

i will update later & let you know how it went, hope all is well & we get some great pics xxxx

all the best lovely how exciting i remember my 20week scan was at 4pm and i just wanted the time to fly by!! enjoy every min of it and lokk forward to seeing some photos!! team yellow :happydance:

lisa :hugs::hugs: dont be silly about a down post thats what we are here for and i know i can never understand what your going though i really really do feel for you and think about you lovely :hugs:

it was fab :thumbup: baby was perfect & we feel very relieved. managed to stay on team yellow despite a moment of weakness before we went in lol!

pics didn't come out as good as they could of coz bubs wouldn't move into a good position but saying that, we are pleased with them :happydance:

1st pic shows the cord going up past its face which i thought was pretty cool! 2nd pic shows baby snubbing us & looking the other way lol xxxxx

Attachments

• baby 20 weeks 1.jpg
    baby 20 weeks 1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
  • baby 20 wks 2.jpg
    baby 20 wks 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi girls!

so sorry i havent been around, just checking in to let you know i'm still alive, lol. Will do my best to catch up with you all soon, much love xxx

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around much, Zachary is a handful lol. Just thought I'd check in and let you know I'm still around. Hope you and your little ones are all doing well.

Lisa, it's so lovely to see you posting here again, I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping you were OK. :flower:

Zachary is still going through his 4 month growth spurt, but hopefully we are nearing the end now. Unfortunately he's been having some unusual BMs these last few days, so we'll be off to the doctor today. I think it's something to do with teething, but best to rule out any probs.

Morning Hayley:hugs:
OMG...I've just seen your scan pics....absolutely gorgeous hun:hugs::hugs: Glad you held strong on team:yellow:....Love to guess:winkwink:....I'm thinking:blue: at the moment...how about you???
How are you feeling? Have you bought many baby bits yet?

Not a lot going on here at the mo...as the siggy says just chillin this cycle without all the ttc "tools":lol:...have to say I'm enjoying it:thumbup:
I haven't tried clomid hun, I'm seeing the old gyne on dec 6th so she may prescribe it then you never know:shrug: I have used soy isoflavones thou last cycle and they definately made me ovulate:thumbup:...they are supposed to be natures clomid...you use them the same cycle days you would clomid. I took equivalent of 60mg of clomid last cycle on cd1-5, this cycle I've done 3-7 and then just taken folic acid and my iron without the cbfm, temping and opks...etc...etc...:dohh::rofl:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs::flower::hugs: xxx

Sorry Bexx...we must have been typing at the same time:lol:
Zachary is absolutely yummy in your avatar pic hun...:cloud9:
Callum used to get strange BM's with teething hun...and the only time he ever had a sore bum to...metanium (?sp) cream is marvellous thou hun...helpful to use when they are having the funny poos as it seems to protect their delicate skin more. Hope he's ok later at the docs and it is just teething:hugs::hugs:

had a little girl on monday 22nd nov Lily 8lb 6oz, cant believe its a little girl so shocked but very happy xx

had a little girl on monday 22nd nov Lily 8lb 6oz, cant believe its a little girl so shocked but very happy xx

CONGRATS HUNNIE ON YELLOW TURNING PINK:happydance::happydance::happydance: WHAT A LOVELY NAME, MY SISTER WANTS TO CALL HER BABY LILLY IF SHE HAS A GIRL. WHAT A FAB WEIGHT HUN. CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR BIRTH STORY HUN. I HAVE BEEN CHECKING HERE EVERYDAY TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAD HAPPENED. WELL DONE!!!!

MY FAB NEWS IS MACY IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK IT WAS 8PM-4AM, AND LAST NIGHT SHE WENT FROM 8PM-7AM!:happydance::happydance::happydance: AND SHE IS 8 WEEKS TOMORROW SO ALLS GOOD. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH HER IS WITHOUT FAIL BANG ON 4PM SHE CRYS AND CRYS UNTIL ABOUT 6PM, NOT SURE IF IT IS COLIC OR SHE IS JUST REALLY TIRED.

ANYWAY, ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS AND HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CONGRATS HUNNIE ON YELLOW TURNING PINK:happydance::happydance::happydance: WHAT A LOVELY NAME, MY SISTER WANTS TO CALL HER BABY LILLY IF SHE HAS A GIRL. WHAT A FAB WEIGHT HUN. CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR BIRTH STORY HUN. I HAVE BEEN CHECKING HERE EVERYDAY TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAD HAPPENED. WELL DONE!!!!

MY FAB NEWS IS MACY IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK IT WAS 8PM-4AM, AND LAST NIGHT SHE WENT FROM 8PM-7AM!:happydance::happydance::happydance: AND SHE IS 8 WEEKS TOMORROW SO ALLS GOOD. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH HER IS WITHOUT FAIL BANG ON 4PM SHE CRYS AND CRYS UNTIL ABOUT 6PM, NOT SURE IF IT IS COLIC OR SHE IS JUST REALLY TIRED.

ANYWAY, ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS AND HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thanks lovely will get a photo up when i get a chance cant stop looking at her!!
great news about the sleeping through the night what a good girl macy is xx

Awwww Jane.....:wohoo::hugs::happydance::hugs::wohoo:
That's fantastic news sweetheart so glad to hear of Lily's safe arrival and that you're both doing ok:hugs: Love the name btw...really pretty, can't wait to see pics and hear the birth story:winkwink:....:cloud9::cloud9::kiss:

Claire...:happydance: whoop whoop for lil Macy sleeping thru :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs::kiss:

Well i have finally managed to put lily down and stop looking at her for 5 mins:cloud9::cloud9:
i went in to early labour the day before had mild backache but still found myself cleaning the whloe house, moving sofa, cleaning cooker etc we decided to go out instead of just waiting at home we went to the new grand pier in weston super mare. The pains were getting alot stronger but managed to get the kids a macds before getting home(glad my waters didnt go in there)
i stayed at home for as long as i could and when i finally got t hospital at 6am monday morning i was 6cm dilated had some gas and air and by 8am i was ready to push, her heart kept slowing down and her head kept going up and down the birth canel they were only going to let me push for 5 more mins untill i would have to go to bristol which isover 45mins away but i didnt with the help of 4 lovely midwife ( it was the switch over and they didnt wanna go home till baby was born)
she arrived at 9.05am her cord was around her neck but otherwise all was well she had her eyes wide open when she arrived!!
it was so special being on team:yellow: we really thought it was going to be a :blue:and so did everyone so when i looked under her cord to see a :pink:bundle i was so shocked but so happy it was a amazing if only you could bottle that feeling!!
and here she is my little girl thanks everyone for your advice and help

Picture 014.jpg
Picture 013.jpg
Picture 012.jpg

Well i have finally managed to put lily down and stop looking at her for 5 mins:cloud9::cloud9:
i went in to early labour the day before had mild backache but still found myself cleaning the whloe house, moving sofa, cleaning cooker etc we decided to go out instead of just waiting at home we went to the new grand pier in weston super mare. The pains were getting alot stronger but managed to get the kids a macds before getting home(glad my waters didnt go in there)
i stayed at home for as long as i could and when i finally got t hospital at 6am monday morning i was 6cm dilated had some gas and air and by 8am i was ready to push, her heart kept slowing down and her head kept going up and down the birth canel they were only going to let me push for 5 more mins untill i would have to go to bristol which isover 45mins away but i didnt with the help of 4 lovely midwife ( it was the switch over and they didnt wanna go home till baby was born)
she arrived at 9.05am her cord was around her neck but otherwise all was well she had her eyes wide open when she arrived!!
it was so special being on team:yellow: we really thought it was going to be a :blue:and so did everyone so when i looked under her cord to see a :pink:bundle i was so shocked but so happy it was a amazing if only you could bottle that feeling!!
and here she is my little girl thanks everyone for your advice and help

View attachment 141010
View attachment 141011
View attachment 141012

Hi hun

She is bloody gorgeous, she reminds me a bit of Macy when she was born. Its lovely to have a little girl again I should imagine, I was over the moon when I found out I was buying for pink! Your birth seemed very quick hunnie, the same happened to Macy, her heart rate kept dipping, but hers were during a contraction and was taking time to come back up hence a near ventouse for me! I wouldnt of wanted to of been transferred to another hospital that would of been horrific! Minutes away from giving birth and then being whisked off, well done you, its amazing what us women are capable of! Definately the stronger sex lol!!

Yep my little Macy still sleeping through, the latest she has woke through a whole night is 06:30 which is fab!! At the moment she seems to cry alot during the day, she just wants to be cuddled all the time and its so hard to get anything done. When I finally get her to sleep she doesnt nap for long so doesnt give me time to get much done, although given the chance she would nap on me for ages, I often have to take her in whatever room I am cleaning in. I remember with my other two they would have a good sleep in the morning and afternoon for a couple of hours, but I am struggling to get her in this routine as I am out alot at the moment. Its so hard keeping her occupied on days I am in, I am hoping it all subsides in a month or two as I read most of the crying is done in the first 3 months lol! All her lovely smiles, and cooing makes up for it though. She is trying to laugh but cant quite get the hang of it lol! We have our 8 week check on Wed, not looking forward to that as she has her jabs.

Right I am off to bed, hope you are all keeping warm, I am dreading my gas bill, lol! Take care xxx

hello :wave:

sorry i haven't popped in for a bit. i've had loads of crap going on with work! i took last tuesday off as holiday as i didn't want to drive in the ice & a few of the girls i work with were slagging me off on facebook, bit harsh i thought as they don't pay me to stay at home. i went to the drs the next day & he signed me off til my maternity leave starts on 1st jan, what a relief that was. all of them celebrated on facebook that i wasn't going back :cry: how low is that! steve is relieved that i'm home now, he hated the way work treated me.

so i'm officially a lady of leisure :happydance: just in time for crimbo!!!

we now have loads of bits for the baby & it's all becoming very exciting. still can't decide on names though. so any suggestions welcome!!

i have my 25 week midwife appointment on friday so i'll be able to see if bump is measuring spot on for dates etc, i will pop on here & update you all.

hope all is good with everyone, are we all getting organised for christmas, i can't wait!!!!!!

lots of love from hayles xxxxx

just wanted to wish you ladies a happy christmas and new year lots of love xx

Sorry still here,just dont get alot of time these days. How are you? xx Bump growing well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->