We are on team...(help us)

daisybby03

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
:pink: YEAH! well, so far they think she is a girl...what do you all think?

https://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1931/img0004ffz.th.jpg

AAwww congrats on youre pink bump. Youre scan pics are so cute xxx

Not sure, I hardly know what I'm looking at on my own ultrasound the doctor has to describe it to me over and over until I really see it. Sorry, hopefully someone can give you a better answer

hey hunni like i said in sept-embryos i only see 2 not the 3 obvious lines a girl usually has. this is a pic of my babys gender shot though i'm not 100% they got it right.

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/thepinkyone/scan pics and random pics/Scan0034-1.jpg

sorry dont have it on the laptop so put a link to it instead. i've pointed out on mine what i was shown as the girl bits then pointed out why i thought they got it wrong.

by your 20 week scan the genitals will be more obvious. i had a private scan done a week after my 20 week scan with my youngest as she had her legs crossed and theres definately no mistaking that shes all girl. i dont think i have the pic on photobucket but i do on facebook if your part of the sept-embryos fb group i'll add it to there. x

ooo ok i do have it on photobucket lol.

this is my daughters scan piccy notice the hamburger shape that the 3 lines form (then inside of those there are 2 smaller whiter lines) i was told seeing the 3 lines then those 2 lines meant was definately a girl whereas sometimes seeing just the 3 lines can be mistaken for a boy. another reason to think that they may of got mine wrong (have another scan in 5 days so shall find out then for sure!).

the pic is a bit blurry though.

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/thepinkyone/blurrypicofhergirlybits.jpg

hope this helps a little. x

Thanks Babytots! It really is hard to tell when its not a boy i think. Thats why the tech thinks it's a girl...no boy parts to be seen:)

no probs hunni you see the thing with that sentence *they think its girl as no boy parts seen* can't be an accurate way to know for sure as boys are very good at hiding their winkies sometimes lol. come to think of it the sonographer at my scan said something very similar. something along of the lines off theres no obvious boy bits that you would see at this stage.

i'll pm you and show you an example that its not 100% foolproof. i would still agree and say i think girl but best to wait til you have your 20 week scan before you start buying everything pink in sight lol. i have held off buying things partly because i am scared to because of my losses last year and partly because i feel in myself that i'm not 100% sure that this baby is a girl.

anyways enough rambling shall pm you a link in a sec :D x

p.s yes i am a mad loon who has spent the last week obbessing over scan pics of boys and girls bits pmsl!!!

Thanks everybody for your help. I had the doctor look at the scan and she said..oh yes..it is a girl. This scan was taken from her front that's why the middle line is small looking. The pic is not from the back like everybody elses scan pic's

The sonographer at our scan was 'more than 95% sure' we're having a girl, which is good enough for me.

But every time I tell people it's a girl, they look all unsure and inevitably tell me a story about a 'girl' that turned out to be a boy.

Even the mw did it yesterday, happened to a woman whose homebirth she attended last week.

Surely they must be right most of the time?!

your pic looks very similar to one of mine of my little girl... the shawdows in a 3-d sonogram will sometimes hide that 3rd line, but the other 2 are quite profound. I say girl all the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->