we did it!!

Beautiful BFP
Congrats HuN!!!!

oh thakns ruskie i will do it tonight when i get home!!

its so hard being at work and not telling everyone im with the 2 year olds today so i told some of them because they cant tell anyone haha

Finaly figured out how to look at your test ! Fantastic line hun:happydance:

Finaly figured out how to look at your test ! Fantastic line hun:happydance:

thanks hun it is still a few shades of being the same as the control line i will be so happy when it gets that dark.

I went and got more tonight i dont think i will stop until i have a scan lol

Congratulations. Sending lots of sticky dust. Have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: xx

Congratulations hun! Popped into this section to see if I could spot anyone I hadn't heard from! xx

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxxx

here is my test from today at 13 dpo, it still took about 3 minutes to come up but it is nice and dark today, not going to test tomorrow will wait a few days, i am so nervous as af is due either tomorrow or friday i hope it does not show!! :(
test post.jpg

the test line looks so much darker in person

thanks hun, i did another one today with middle of the day urine, so i had been drinks lots and lots of water and juice and i had been toilet a few times at work, and a line came up within 5 minutes it is lighter than this mornings but of course that was going to happen, so i am happy that a line still came up :)

ive only tested on first response do you think i should try another brand they could all be evaps?

Nah frers very rarely give you evaps i think your fine hun ! I woulld try a digi in about a week :hugs:

yeah ill have to have a look around i dont think we sell them in nz...

i just did a different brand and its 8.00pm and i have just had dinnner and had so much to drink (water) my urine was almost clear and it came up with a positive so i am pretty certain now..

have you o'd yet?

aw good luck did you time it right?

i just did another test a different brand and it is so faint :(

af is due today i have a feeling it was a chemical

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee