we did it!!

oh wait af is not due today it is either tomorrow or the next day, ugh that makes me more nervous i have to wait another 2-3 days to see if she shows.

you would think at 14 dpo i would have a strong pos that would come up straight away

Congratulations I remember you from ttc. I am so pleased for you xx

is this an evap, i took it this morning at 8.00am it is now 12.30 pm so it has been awhile, the line came up within 5 minutes which was faint but you could still see it and at 10 minutes looked like it is now...
P01-09-10_12.41.jpg

hun i dont think any of your tests have been evaps i think you're knocked up!

haha thanks hun i am just so nervous and i dont believe that it is true, guess i never thought it was going to happen

here is my test from 15 dpo, af is due today, i am so nervous as i had my usual pre af number 2 this morning (sorry tmi) :blush:

argh i am so scared

P01-09-10_12.41.jpg

I think everything is lookign good hun your temps are still great ! have you made an apointment with a doc yet ?

i didnt temp today my dog ate my thermomoter lol

yeah i am going next wednesday so i will be 5 weeks then could not get in any sooner because i could not get time off work...

i just want the 12 weeks to be over i have never stressed so much in my life

yeah i am going next wednesday so i will be 5 weeks then could not get in any sooner because i could not get time off work...

i haven't been able to temp for 2 weeks cause my staffy ate my thermometer too!

i haven't been able to temp for 2 weeks cause my staffy ate my thermometer too!

haha must be a staffy thing :) i felt bad because i yelled at zoe and then she went off and sulked

Congrats hun and don't worry they all look positive to me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->