We did it!

Mellybelle

Reaction score
After we lost our little boy it took us 10 long cycles to fall pregnant again, which was what we both desperately wanted. We were so happy to be pregnant again, but then we lost our little girl at 13+4. We were devastated. We still wanted another baby so badly and started trying again straight away, while searching for answers as to why we are losing our babies. We honestly thought it would take another year or so to fall pregnant again. But, here we are two months later and we are 4w pregnant!!! BFP at 12dpo. I have an appt with the FS coming up and hopefully he'll have a reason for our losses, and way to stop it happening again.

We love you so much Rainbow Baby! xx:cloud9:

sorry for your losses :hugs:

congrats

Am so sorry for your losses,:hugs::hugs:And congrats on your sticky bean,I also got my bfp 10dpo shocker and am still testing every day just to make sure it really is true ,hope we can be bump buddies ,I remember u from the ttc forum And u always made me laugh and that's exactly wot I need rite now ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really thought my boobs had gotten bigger the day I tested. But I was so sure it was impending AF. Now I know, they are definately bigger....and they are big anyway!

Congrats, I really hope this is the baby you get to bring home
take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on your BFP!

So sorry for your losses. Evie Grace is one of my favourite names for a little girl :)

Absolutely delighted for you Melly. Loads and loads of love to you and your rainbow baby xxxxx

Congrats!!!! I am wishing you the best and i hope this bean sticks around for you to love unconditionally :) Ill make a note to send you as many positive vibes as possible. dont stress and enjoy hon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->