We did painting!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by pinkneon, Nov 15, 2011.

1. pinkneon

pinkneon Birth mommy xx

It was messy, messy, MESSY, but extremely fun! She wasn't so sure at first, so I dipped her finger in the paint and put it on the paper. Then she tried to grab the paint!! It went mostly on the paper, but also all over me, her, the table, a chair (not the one we were sitting on!) and the floor. She had a bath straight after!! At one point she insisted on holding the plate that had the paint on ... And the plate went on the floor! I had to remove her hands from her face a couple of times to stop her eating it, and helped her to put the paint onto the paper!
    She made this picture :

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386372_10150952322190347_632890346_22116630_938072614_n.jpg

2. Tor

Tor Mummy of 2

Bless her thats lovely, I can't wait til my LO is old enough to do this kind of stuff and i can stick all his pictures to the fridge lol!

3. pinkneon

pinkneon Birth mommy xx

Lol yep, it's on my fridge!!! She's a good little artist :haha: The photos taken of her painting are on a different camera so I have to wait for those :(