We had our 20 week scan yesterday...

Stinkyloo

Mum to Oliver Andrew
Reaction score
...and it was such a relief to find out that everything is ok. All the measurements were as they should be, and LO was moving around like a good 'un!!

Also, they gave us 9 pics which are fab (not that I'm at all biased!!)...

Anyway, thought I'd share some of my pics with you, as I'm already feeling like a very proud mummy (to be)!

Check the fourth picture out - a 'between the legs' shot!! :blue:

Attachments

• Ruc-Sac - 21 Week Scan - 21.8.09 a.jpg
    Ruc-Sac - 21 Week Scan - 21.8.09 a.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 40
  • Ruc-Sac - 21 Week Scan - 21.8.09 b.jpg
    Ruc-Sac - 21 Week Scan - 21.8.09 b.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Ruc-Sac - 21 Week Scan - 21.8.09 e.jpg
    Ruc-Sac - 21 Week Scan - 21.8.09 e.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Ruc-Sac - 21 Week Scan - 21.8.09 f.jpg
    Ruc-Sac - 21 Week Scan - 21.8.09 f.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 86
congratulations!!

i don't think there is any chance they got it wrong with that pic!!

Yes, I know - I think it is fairly conclusive!! :happydance:

Awwww congratulations. Pictures are wonderful. No mistaking what you're having haha x x

Congrats and Wow no getting it wrong on that last shot *grin*....

Congratulations on your little boy :) Kettering always seem to make sure they give you good pictures! xxx

awww congrats havent got my scan till the end of september!!!! cant wait am sooo impatient

lol awesome. just showed my other half (he's not very good at this kinda thing) but his eyes went wide n he said 'yep, thats a boy' lol
congrats:)
2 weeks till mine, i cannot wait!!!

lol, congratulations, I love that fourth pic, Its so clear, no doubt in my mind.

Thanks everyone!

When people show their pics and ask if anyone can guess the gender by looking at the nub, I never really know what I'm supposed to be looking for, :shrug: so I'm so glad our sonographer made the pic of his bits as plain as plain can be!! :haha:

Our 12 week pics were pretty rubbish, as my bladder wasn't full enough, and also, being a bigger lady, they struggled to get a good pic, so I was really chuffed with the quality they managed to get this time.

Hayley x, I see you too are Northants - whereabouts are you? We're in Higham Ferrers.

I have been very pleased with Kettering so far - everyone has been lovely, and I think we are very lucky about the number of pics we get, and all for a voluntary donation! :thumbup: I see others on here have to pay silly amounts of money for just a few pics at their hospitals.

Anyway, I've waffled on again. :blush:

Lucy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->