We Love Chart Stalking

We should totally go!!!!!!
No...but I did find something totally cute there last year, but I debated for an hour, left, caved, went back and it was poof gone like the wind! grrr!!!
I didnt get to go today....but I will tom lol Its my addiction! I love that place! So peaceful! haha sad but true!

Just go with the flow. Not aunt flow... Lol

Also yesterday.. My GP told me the results of my ultrasound and i dont have PCOS and my tubes are clear :happydance:

Starting clomid next cycle :) and i can do iui if i want to :happydance:

Yay Sharn!!!!

Why so quiet in here today ladies>????

Im still waiting to O! Can you say BORING!!
DH went in for his SA today.....and just my luck....he was there for almost 4 hours!!! He waited in the waiting room for over 2 and then almost as long in the other room....all for what...the doc came in and put a sticker on the cup that he already did his business in at home. To make a long story short, he flipped out on the doctor lol I dont blame him though. Not only did he have to go back to work, im luck I even got him there, and to sit that long with a cup of his sperm in his pocket...poor guy lol He told me hes not doing it again, and I kind of dont blame him. Im pissed myself. If you didnt have time for him to come in, why "squeeze" him in? Pretty stupid if you ask me. Im not having much luck with these doctors. Yay me!

Thanks hotpink! Hes very impatient, so am I , but that was just wayyyy too long! I just hope it was not too long for the sperm.

Hi ladies:hi:

Sharn- Glad your appointment went well, it's great news!

Stinas- aren't doctors great, it's like yet forget we have feelings and lives or our own!

Ash - hope your symptom free when you take clomid!

Pink- hope you O soon. Fx!

AFM- SO went into the hospital this morning for his knee surgery. He has a torn ACL and miniscus(sp?). I had to bring him in 6:30 this morn. Waking up at 5am is NOT fun:sleep:
I guess there will be no bding for awhile. But that's okay, cuz no sign of O yet.
That prometrium is taunting me from my night stand drawer...

Tallmom - I hope so gets better ASAP! My mom had both her meniscus knees done. One two months before my wedding, and another about a year later. Depending on the amount of junk in there it's pretty painful. It took my mom
Some time to recover. It's good he is doing it now because it's harder in the winter. Make sure he does not go crazy in excersizing it the first few days. My mom did because doc said so and she ended up with the monsterous looking knee and had to get the water taken out with a suringe the size of my arm! Pretty crazy.
Poor guy! At least now you can play the naughty nurse lol

Hotpink - hope we both O soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"