We Love Chart Stalking

It's ok that the witch got me, I was worried that she was going to wait a week or so more to get here. I'm just happy I can move on now. Doctor's office called and they're going to call in my clomid prescription today and I'll pick it up tomorrow and then I ordered m ovidrel shot and they are going to overnight it so it'll be here tomorrow. Now it's just a waiting game, again! How crazy!

I'm nervous about taking the higher dose of clomid but it is what it is and I want a baby so who cares.

Ash - Sorry about AF. I think you will be ok with the higher dose. You might have just got symptoms before because your body was confused with the clomid.
Just a thought!

Hotpink - I hope you O soon!

Sharnw - Good luck at the docs!

:hugs: ash

How is everone today :)

Afm day 1 of vag temping

Not sure if you all have Facebooks or not,but you can follow me here as well

TTC Baby Gabriella

Ash- sorry af got you :hugs: I wouldnt worry about the higher dose of clomid too much hun, i had more side effects on the 50mg than I did the 100mg- the 100mg I had no side effects from what I can remember... I hope this cycle is the cycle of your :bfp:

Hotpink- I hope that you ovulate soon :) I am not on facebook anymore..

Tallmom- How are you? I hope we both ovulate soon so that we can get on with our clomid cycles...

Stinas - you're probably right and there won't even be an issue! I heard that once your body gets used to it there isn't even a problem so fingers crossed that's my situation.

Scerena - that's for you advice too! I hope you ladies are right!

AFM - honey is home and we're getting ready to go out for some drinks and bar food =D

Ash - you going to fully temp this cycle? Yeah, im sure you will be fine. Dont stress about it because then you will be thinking that your feeling things your not.
Stuff your face and drink a lot! hehe

Sharn - What made you temp vag? I dont think I would ever be able to do it lol...kind of creeps me out lol...im weird.

Stinas - yes I will be fully temping this cycle ... I think! I want to but I'm not sure I want to deal with the stress of it during IUI. I really do want to but I'm not 100% sure! I definitely stuffed my face with some AMAZING mexican food and 2 mojitos and the second one was ... uhm ... really strong!

Now I'm sitting at home, watching real housewives of orange county with my honey! Ridiculous I know but I have no drama in my life so I just watch it on TV! Oh and this is off subject but it's been in my mind but today I watched man on fire for the first time and it was amazing but sad but a GREAT movie!

Haha i think it was WAB from hotpink's thread that told me i should start temping for a more stable temp? Any one else temp vag? Im beggining to think i should buy another bbt and keep temping under my tongue..?

Temp Temp Temp lol
Glad you had a good time!!! Perfect weather today too! They say 80's for Thursday!! yippe!
Yeah, that movie was pretty good!!!

Of course you want me to temp Stinas! Lol! I want to temp too but it really drives me nuts! Plus, I have to wake up every morning to do it! I know about the weather and I'm really looking forward to it I'm planning on taking the dog to central park on Thursday since it's going to be so nice!

Yes I do!! hehe ok so if you dont take your temp at least mark down the days...geesh...thats all I ask for lol
OMG I cant wait! I have no idea what I am going to do, but im going to do something! We took the patio out of the shed today as well as the BBQ grill....super excited! I want to go get 2 chaise lounges for outside, but the ones I want are just ridiculously priced....but....I saw a couple that looked cute online...I need to go see them in real life...thats my plan so far lol
Central park sounds like fun. Perfect day for it. I am dying to check out the infamous Magnolia Bakery. If you ever pass it, try it for me. I hear its amazing, but I have never been...passed it a million times, but never went in. grrr!

Hotpink - How are you doing? Hows the other thread going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->