We Love Chart Stalking

Ok so at 9pm on sunday it was negative
Then at 2pm on monday it was positive
And at 5pm it was negative ??? What happend will it be to late to bd about 10pm and will bd again in the morning about 6am
i hope

Sounds like u r like me lol
Go bd now and u will have it covered ;)

I wish hubby wont be home till 9pm and even then with the shower and eat dinner and being so worn out i just dont know see this is the part that stresses me out,
Getn future baby daddy to BD lol on a schedule cause i know its not spontanious but hey you got to do what ya gotta do RIGHT?

I guess even tho it went neg (witch could be do to all the water intake) That conception is still possible.. Maybe i geared up to o and failed, or just cought the end of my surge, i guess i surged last night while i was trying to sleep lol

thanks
Well had a little ewcm a while ago but not anymore
And test again at 5 and its neg, well im calling it negative cause even tho its super close to the same shade as the Control line its not as dark as like the one i took at 2 it was def positive, so does this mean my egg has been realeased or something not sure about all that... What happens once you get a positive opk, when will it be to late to BD cause i dont want to miss it.. I know hubby will be super tired when he gets home but i hope we can get as much Bd in as possible :( i hope if not ill cry lol

I wouldn't worry... LH surge comes 1 to 2 days before ovulation normally so I'd say u have plenty of BD time ;)

thanks
well had a little ewcm a while ago but not anymore
and test again at 5 and its neg, well im calling it negative cause even tho its super close to the same shade as the control line its not as dark as like the one i took at 2 it was def positive, so does this mean my egg has been realeased or something not sure about all that... What happens once you get a positive opk, when will it be to late to bd cause i dont want to miss it.. I know hubby will be super tired when he gets home but i hope we can get as much bd in as possible :( i hope if not ill cry lol

i wouldn't worry... Lh surge comes 1 to 2 days before ovulation normally so i'd say u have plenty of bd time ;)

question when is the egg released is it when the temp rises?

thanks
and test again at 5 and its neg, well im calling it negative cause even tho its super close to the same shade as the control line its not as dark as like the one i took at 2 it was def positive, so does this mean my egg has been realeased or something not sure about all that... What happens once you get a positive opk, when will it be to late to bd cause i dont want to miss it.. I know hubby will be super tired when he gets home but i hope we can get as much bd in as possible :( i hope if not ill cry lol

i wouldn't worry... Lh surge comes 1 to 2 days before ovulation normally so i'd say u have plenty of bd time ;)

No... the temp does not rise until after the egg has been released. It will be a bbt rise of at least .2 degrees and it will be above your six previous temps (unless you have one wacky temp like I did LOL). Once that temp rises though ovulation has all ready occurred. It's the progesterone being secreted after the release of the egg that causes the temperature rise.

As you can all see... I'm still flat lining. I have never flat lined before so of course I assumed my thermometer was dying, but went back and took it about 10 minutes after being out of bed and it had risen so def not the therm. Figured I was out but... did a little research and there is hope yet!!!

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a29760935/update-bfp_-flat_temperatures_need_help

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/873031-bbt-flat-pancake.html

Just a few interesting reads... Felt a little nauseous yesterday and not hungry AT ALL!! Every meal I barely ate half of my food. Also had a headache last night and ended up in bed by 9:30 which is early for me, but could not get to sleep. Restless mind. Have some tugging/pinching by my right hip bone today but not getting my hopes up. Just coasting along... :)

thanks

No... the temp does not rise until after the egg has been released. It will be a bbt rise of at least .2 degrees and it will be above your six previous temps (unless you have one wacky temp like I did LOL). Once that temp rises though ovulation has all ready occurred. It's the progesterone being secreted after the release of the egg that causes the temperature rise.

thanks lol i realize that was a stupid question that i already new the answer to lol
I ment when is ovulation is it when the temp rises? But iv done some research think i have a better understanding now.. Your full of great info :hugs:

:flower:I havent whats hsg
nice to see you again Twinkles how've you been

:flower:I havent whats hsg
nice to see you again Twinkles how've you been

Hi won't give up! I'm in and out and can never keep track of the forums they move so fast! Doing ok!

Hsg is to check if tubes are blocked. Some say it aids in getting your BfP too. Hope you're well won't give up :)

ty ty and im doing well also, waiting to o had a positive opk yesterday
Iv heard it helps to i just wasnt sure what they called it, infact one lady said that they went in and checked had to clear one of her tubes, it hurts just a little she said... Hope it works out for you if you get it done :)

Hi Twinkles :) Hope everything goes well and smoothly for you!

Hi Twinkles :) Hope everything goes well and smoothly for you!

ty ty and im doing well also, waiting to o had a positive opk yesterday
Iv heard it helps to i just wasnt sure what they called it, infact one lady said that they went in and checked had to clear one of her tubes, it hurts just a little she said... Hope it works out for you if you get it done :)

Thank you ladies ill keep you posted. And good luck to you both this month! Hopefully it's a bfp for the holidays for you!

Kitten, great looking chart! :)

Thanks :) although nothing too significant to accompany it. I'm just happy ill know either way before my staff party :p

Thanks :) although nothing too significant to accompany it. I'm just happy ill know either way before my staff party :p

Bahahaha that is too funny! I was just thinking the same thing last night... "at least I'll know before my work Christmas party". I swear between my son's basketball schedule, working full time, and going to college full time, having a glass or two of wine is what keeps me sane. I've had a half a glass a couple times over the last 8 days, but I'm ready to know if I'll be limited to a sip every once in awhile or if I can celebrate finals being over with a half a bottle!!! LOL!!!

Haha, I hear ya!

Our charts are looking similar again :p But so far bfn over here at 8 dpo. I wish I didn't have so many tests lol, but I fee like I need to get rid of them or something.

So tired today, I'll be so happy Sunday morning... sleep in with nothing on the agenda!

I haven't tested yet... I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever and I'm afraid to test!!! Which is weird... past cycles I had all these crazy "symptoms" and poas almost daily LMAO!!! Great... now that I wrote that down I have this insane urge to go poas. I think I may have one in my office bathroom drawer... hmmmm... Haha! You described my Sunday perfectly!!! And by then... we SHOULD know... unless were one of the weird ones who don't get their bfp until after a missed AF. UGH!!! Just a few more days... but really if we look on the bright side, we're over half way through the tww! Yay!

I tested this morning as FF says I am 9dpo... Used CB digital and it was bfn... Sigh... My temp dipped a little back to the same exact temp as the flatline ??? Still absolutely no symptoms whatsoever... Probably won't test again until Sunday... Oh just a little fyi... I unchecked the discard button on that one high temp and it gives my O' of Nov 29th, 2 days after the O' with it checked as discard. But I didn't have any fertile cm that day so I re-checked the discard. I should know for sure Sunday as I will either be 12 or 10 dpo either way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->