We Love Chart Stalking

Boo on the bfn but 7 or 9 dpo is still way early!
Good luck Sunday!

Hey ya'll, this is my first month of testing! My chart has a ridiculously drastic temp increase?!

Can someone please stalk me? lol

My nips have been stinging since day one of ov, still continue to hurt and NEVER hurt before in my 30 years of being a woman! wtf!?

Hey ya'll, this is my first month of testing! My chart has a ridiculously drastic temp increase?!

My nips have been stinging since day one of ov, still continue to hurt and NEVER hurt before in my 30 years of being a woman! wtf!?

Can you add your chart to your signature??? Just have to go to FF and hover over "sharing" in the right upper corner then click "get code", then paste in your B and B signature :)

Wow your temp increases look awesome!!! Hopefully they stay up there and you get your bfp!!! Did you put the crosshairs on yourself or did FF give them to you? The sore nips is a good sign!!!

Ladys I have a question
Had my spike today
So i played around with my chart and put 2more high temps in to see were ff would draw crosshairs.
It drew the line on CD 16 The day of my positive opk
Do they always draw the line the day of the positive opk... Cause it puting me at like 6 dpo:shrug:
And yesterday i had loads of ewcm and a hos then this morning im back to being dry cant reach my cervix and a Temp rise??
So my question is will ff draw crosshairs on the day of your positive opk, i wonder what will happen when i take it out..
As you can see at looking at my chart.. 1 and 2 dpo would be awefully low temps.. I thought for sure it would draw crosshairs on CD18.. Cause if not then i def missed my chances this month :nope:
I post a example chart of what it would look like after i played around with it.

Attachments

• what thats weird.jpg
    what thats weird.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 3
What method do you have it on??? It should not have drawn crosshairs on the 16th as you didn't have a .2 temp increase. If you have it set to OPK method, try changing it to FAM or Advanced and see what it says.

I took the positive out and it draws crosshairs on CD18
Not sure witch one i should go with
Im confused
i cought the end of my surge on CD16 if that makes any dif..

What method do you have it on??? It should not have drawn crosshairs on the 16th as you didn't have a .2 temp increase. If you have it set to OPK method, try changing it to FAM or Advanced and see what it says.

I know right
Setting is on advanced :shrug:

If it's on advanced try changing it to fam or opk and plugging a few high temps in and seeing where it puts crosshairs :)

I think i released my egg some time after the end of my lh surge on CD16 im hopeing that way i might have caught the egg.. this time
But Anyways If crosshairs are drawn on CD16 that would mean i didnt have a temp rise till 3 days after ( guess it happens)

ok lets try this again, i had a router problem with my conection

Ok so Advanced, Fertility awarness, and opk settings all give the same crosshairs FOR cd16 :shrug:
Ciara do you think i should take out my opk so that ill have crosshairs on CD18
Is it possible for ff to make a mistake like this one ?

ok lets try this again, i had a router problem with my conection

Ok so Advanced, Fertility awarness, and opk settings all give the same crosshairs FOR cd16 :shrug:
Ciara do you think i should take out my opk so that ill have crosshairs on CD18
Is it possible for ff to make a mistake like this one ?

VERY possible!!! It's done it a few times to me in past cycles. Go with your gut. If you are positive you O'd on the 18th then just override FF with your own crosshairs or remove the + opk. We know our bodies much better then a computer program. :)

I agree, we do know our bodies better :)

So BFN today at 9dpo. Not thinking its happening this cycle, so now just waiting to see if I have lengthened my LP at all :D

thanks ladys I explained it better on this
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1560283-ov-timeing-question-help.html#post23739035
Im posting this in other threads hopeing to get some insite on how this stuff works.

Hi Ladies:

Just wanted to give to an update. Had an hsg today and it was very painful, but short lived, but did I mention very? Took 1600mg ibuprofen but didn't help :( good news is that my tubes are clear.

Just waiting on my blood tests now :( but found out my fsh is border line high. Not sure if you guys wanted to know but thought I'd share my experience with y'all.

Twinkles80
Of coarse we want to know silly:hugs:
Glad your tubes are clear and sorry it was so painful :nope:
Thats great news tho :thumbup:

Don't know if I'm fishing BUT... last night had some sharp pinch pains in my left side about 8:30pm that lasted about 30 seconds then I woke up about 3:00am with about 30 seconds more of those pains... then this morning when I wiped, had pink, watery discharge and that was it. When I checked my cervix an hour later, nothing!!! This is different then my normal AF. Usually I get a couple days of dark brown discharge before it starts!!! FX'd it was implantation!!!

Hi Ladies:

Just wanted to give to an update. Had an hsg today and it was very painful, but short lived, but did I mention very? Took 1600mg ibuprofen but didn't help :( good news is that my tubes are clear.

Just waiting on my blood tests now :( but found out my fsh is border line high. Not sure if you guys wanted to know but thought I'd share my experience with y'all.

Yes we want to know all the details!!! All though I am going to have to google it because I'm not sure what hsg is or fsh... Please continue to keep us updated!!!

Hi Ladies:

Yes we want to know all the details!!! All though I am going to have to google it because I'm not sure what hsg is or fsh... Please continue to keep us updated!!!

Don't know if I'm fishing BUT... last night had some sharp pinch pains in my left side about 8:30pm that lasted about 30 seconds then I woke up about 3:00am with about 30 seconds more of those pains... then this morning when I wiped, had pink, watery discharge and that was it. When I checked my cervix an hour later, nothing!!! This is different then my normal AF. Usually I get a couple days of dark brown discharge before it starts!!! FX'd it was implantation!!!

Mystic - sounds promising, especially the pink stuff! hehehe.. i hope we have some celebrating to do on this thread.. we need a bfp soon!

Wont give up -- thank you for your kind words. I haven't kept track because work beckons and i can't keep up with the threads.. but are you and your dh doing better?

On to the fun stuff, It definitely wasn't a fun experience. It hurt ALOT, but basically an hsg is when they put what feels like kitchen appliances then a dye through your hoo-ha then through your fallopian tubes. If the dye spills out then tubes are clear. Wish they prescribed vicadin while they were at it. Don't mean to scare you but just describing my experience. It was shortlived and short though, so it didn't last long.

I guess the pain differs from person to person, some say it's a walk in the park. Others not so much. But i hear it's more painful if the tubes are blocked or if there is some mucus stuck there. Hopefully that was me, so now it's clear!

FSH is the hormone that is released by your brain telling your ovaries to release an egg. Apparently if it's higher then it shows lower quality eggs or something like that. My doc wants to wait on a few more tests before making a diagnosis. So i'll keep you posted.

Thanks for being around ladies! Helps to have someone to talk to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->